Do you ever make your own pizza?

Do you ever make your own pizza?
Second attempt
Second attempt

From scratch
Updates:
Lmao. I made this literally from scratch.
It was all gone in like 5minutes. Fr

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• You've improved a lot in the second photo. Next time - I recommend adding greens to it - chopped greens taste amazing on pizza! I ate it when I was 7 years old at a mall and I still remember what it tastes like!

1|1
    0|0
    • Lmao. Food like that is bomb. I was considering adding green peppers tho. I just wanted to do something simple as it was my first time.

• I wasn't thinking of peppers - I was thinking of flaked spinach - green peppers might taste weird on pizza. Mushrooms are also amazing on pizza.

• No, I always buy it from an Italian restaurant, it's high quality and not gresy and grose like Dominoes and Pizza Put. It's from a restaurant called Manjeris. If you ever get the chance to eat there, do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not related to pizza, but a have an opinion about the photo quality of your food. I noticed you post a lot of food that looks yummy, but only after I have filtered out the bad photo quality with my imagination. I think the posts will jump 70% in awesomeness if the pics was taken with proper settings.

1|0
    0|0
    • I use an iPhone 6 to take pics.

• Show All
    • I see. Then, keep on posting and have fun!

• Oh I will

• I have done this yes but it is a bit of a pain and for quality buying it from the Italian market is better cost wise. The ingredients for a quality pizza are expensive if you oh make one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I spent a good 20$. But I made 3 bombass pizzas I can’t get anywhere around here for that price.

• Ok different for different places

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 31

• I only make pizza from scratch. Working 5 years in restaurants has fine tuned it then. May I suggest adding Italian spices and garlic to the dough if you make it by hand. Powdered parm isn't a bad idea either. Just remember more herbs or spices added to the dough means a slightly higher water concentration. Also I never add salt because everything else shy of the yeast and flower already has salt in it

0|0
    0|0
  • A long time ago. Don't remember all the details but it was great. It was just a basic cheese pizza. Nothing fancy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom does. Her crust is the best on the planet. She makes a whole wheat crust, with corn meal underneath instead of grease. It's amazing. Best pizza on earth.

0|3
    0|0
    • Pizza is basically bread with stuff on top. Of the crust is bad, the whole thing is bad.

• Yes! I'd make one right now if I had all the ingredients!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not from scratch. When I was in my twenties I used those pizza kits a few times and bought extra toppings to kick it up. It was a nice, inexpensive treat on occasion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and it came out the best, however takes to long

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and use almond flour for dough or cauliflower crust to eliminate gluten and reduce carbs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Na could have done it but it would take cooking skills rhat j have but want to save for a sueflae that I wanna make

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I use canned biscuits for the dough, I guess you can say they are personal pan pizzas

0|0
    0|0
  • No it usually turns out more disgusting than bought ones ,...

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks like a frozen pizza from the grocery store

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, still can't toss it properly though

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • From time to time

0|1
    0|0
  • A pizza the action

0|1
    0|0
  • I bake em out of yo moms place

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate doing that shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. What about tacos, then?

• Tacos are a community food. You pass the bowls around amongst family to compose your taco and generally they lead to less constipation.

• Okay. I have to agree with you on that point. And yeah, I forgot that's how tacos were made. That's the way my mom used to do them. Thanks for bringing back those good memories. :)

• Not for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding I make everything from scratch

0|0
    0|0