Do you ever make your own pizza?

Do you ever make your own pizza?
Second attempt
Second attempt

From scratch
Lmao. I made this literally from scratch.
It was all gone in like 5minutes. Fr

2333

Most Helpful Girls

• You've improved a lot in the second photo. Next time - I recommend adding greens to it - chopped greens taste amazing on pizza! I ate it when I was 7 years old at a mall and I still remember what it tastes like!

• Lmao. Food like that is bomb. I was considering adding green peppers tho. I just wanted to do something simple as it was my first time.

• I wasn't thinking of peppers - I was thinking of flaked spinach - green peppers might taste weird on pizza. Mushrooms are also amazing on pizza.

• No, I always buy it from an Italian restaurant, it's high quality and not gresy and grose like Dominoes and Pizza Put. It's from a restaurant called Manjeris. If you ever get the chance to eat there, do.

Most Helpful Guys

• Not related to pizza, but a have an opinion about the photo quality of your food. I noticed you post a lot of food that looks yummy, but only after I have filtered out the bad photo quality with my imagination. I think the posts will jump 70% in awesomeness if the pics was taken with proper settings.

• I use an iPhone 6 to take pics.

• I see. Then, keep on posting and have fun!

• Oh I will

• I have done this yes but it is a bit of a pain and for quality buying it from the Italian market is better cost wise. The ingredients for a quality pizza are expensive if you oh make one.

• I spent a good 20$. But I made 3 bombass pizzas I can’t get anywhere around here for that price.

• Ok different for different places