What is your Subway order?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooo shit.

My default: Italian BMT, Italian Herb + Cheese, Provolone, Toasted, everything except Green Bell peppers and Jalapenos.

My fav atm: Chicken and Bacon Ranch Melt, Italian Herb + Cheese, Shreaded Cheddar, Avocado, toasted, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pepperchinis, Ranch. So damn gud.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Veggie delight. Italian herbs and cheese bread, not toasted, with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and avocado.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Italian with Italian herb and cheese toasted with pepper jack, onion, pickle, lettuce, mayo. oil, salt n pepper

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 inch, honey oat bread, teriyaki chicken, Swiss cheese and avocado, all salads except no lettuce but extra baby spinach instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet onion chicken teriyaki footlong on wheat bread with onions, tomatoes, olives, pickles, and sweet onion sauce.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't ever go to Subway anymore, the food quality is terrible, their cold cuts are super fatty, and their veggies are sometimes a week old. Gross food, is it any wonder they've had to close hundreds of stores

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway sucks ass. If I want to eat salt and hormones I can mix steroids and Gatorade

1|0
    0|1
  • Black forest ham with everything on it with sweet onion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Ham and cheese, lettuce, pickles, hot peppers, light cucumbers. Drench it in hot sauce. PERFECT

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really eat at Subway that often but when I do usually get the meatball marinara. I mostly go to Jersey Mike's...

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird enough I've never went there

1|0
    0|0
  • It changes from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like subway

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway sucks, Jersey Mike's is better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Restraining order

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes