If you drink your coffee black like I do! science have some bad news for us?

So! There has been studies about people's behavior when it comes to those who drinks their coffee black by being psychopath with sadistic tendencies.

Researchers found a trend that suggested a correlation between preferences for black coffee, and other bitter tastes, and sadistic or psychopathic personality traits. Find out the best ways to spot a narcissist before it’s too late! But in the other hand they discovered people who enjoyed milky or sugary coffee, and other sweet flavors, generally tended to have more “agreeable” personality traits like sympathy, cooperation, and kindness.
MY FACE WHILE DRINKING MY COFFEE
MY FACE WHILE DRINKING MY COFFEE
So! Are you a psychopath like me? Or are you a kind person like the ones i just murdered while drinking my black bitter dark coffee?
Oh! I don't know who Paul is!!! Never heard of him

79

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my coffee BLACK! just like my METAL!!

Just kidding 😁no I don’t!! I just like the song 😛🤓😁!! which your question reminded me of!!🤓!,

🎶🎼 The bass!! The rock! The mic!! The treble!!
    I like my coffee BLACK! just like my METAL!! 🎶 !!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0AX81gv5aM
    😁!!

ANYWAY!

Coffe or no coffee Maybe we are all just crazy in different ways...
    some are just missing love ❤️ In their lives and then want to kill others cause they’re bored and have no one to love or love them...
    Maybe replace coffe with love 😛🤓!!

• Are you my soulmate? Would you like to kill some people with me? I have an extra axe and the blade is shiny chrome (it's never been used)

Most Helpful Guy

• I take my coffee black nowadays but I only grew a taste for it as a result of intermittent fasting. :-D With that I wasn't allowed to drink anything with calories in it which made it so I wasn't allowed to take my usual coffee with cream and sugar that I preferred. After that I got used to black along with water, sparkling water, and non-sweetened tea without cream. I still might prefer like a cafe latte though, but avoid it for nutritional reasons.

• My natural inclination was coffee with cream and like 5 packs of sugar when I was younger. :-D

• So which one do you prefer now if you had to choose? With or with out?

• Taste-wise I'd probably take one of those fancy caramel latte type of things if I wasn't at all concerned about my body fat percentage. :-D But I've come to acquire enough of a taste for black coffee to not miss that so much.