If you drink your coffee black like I do! science have some bad news for us?

So! There has been studies about people's behavior when it comes to those who drinks their coffee black by being psychopath with sadistic tendencies.

If you drink your coffee black like I do! science have some bad news for us?

Researchers found a trend that suggested a correlation between preferences for black coffee, and other bitter tastes, and sadistic or psychopathic personality traits. Find out the best ways to spot a narcissist before it’s too late! But in the other hand they discovered people who enjoyed milky or sugary coffee, and other sweet flavors, generally tended to have more “agreeable” personality traits like sympathy, cooperation, and kindness.
MY FACE WHILE DRINKING MY COFFEE
MY FACE WHILE DRINKING MY COFFEE
So! Are you a psychopath like me? Or are you a kind person like the ones i just murdered while drinking my black bitter dark coffee?
Oh! I don't know who Paul is!!! Never heard of him
Oh! I don't know who Paul is!!! Never heard of him

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my coffee BLACK! just like my METAL!!

Just kidding 😁no I don’t!! I just like the song 😛🤓😁!! which your question reminded me of!!🤓!,

🎶🎼 The bass!! The rock! The mic!! The treble!!
    I like my coffee BLACK! just like my METAL!! 🎶 !!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0AX81gv5aM
    😁!!

ANYWAY!

Coffe or no coffee Maybe we are all just crazy in different ways...
    some are just missing love ❤️ In their lives and then want to kill others cause they’re bored and have no one to love or love them...
    Maybe replace coffe with love 😛🤓!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you my soulmate? Would you like to kill some people with me? I have an extra axe and the blade is shiny chrome (it's never been used)

Most Helpful Guy

• I take my coffee black nowadays but I only grew a taste for it as a result of intermittent fasting. :-D With that I wasn't allowed to drink anything with calories in it which made it so I wasn't allowed to take my usual coffee with cream and sugar that I preferred. After that I got used to black along with water, sparkling water, and non-sweetened tea without cream. I still might prefer like a cafe latte though, but avoid it for nutritional reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • My natural inclination was coffee with cream and like 5 packs of sugar when I was younger. :-D

• So which one do you prefer now if you had to choose? With or with out?

• Taste-wise I'd probably take one of those fancy caramel latte type of things if I wasn't at all concerned about my body fat percentage. :-D But I've come to acquire enough of a taste for black coffee to not miss that so much.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• The black coffee I poured, does it count that there is built in cream inside of it?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know anymore :( ask science, because all the kindness and good i did in my life doesn't count according to science. I don't even know who i am anymore ''sniff'' :(

• Show All
    • I never have sugar nor milk in either coffee or tea, even when i eat chocolate i do it 7-10 a year and it's always 80% dark chocolate. Meh! Am gonna kill few people then i will fine again ;)
      I feel much better now :P

• I do too now, feel much better. You and my black/with built in cream, made me feel like sugar. Haha

• I gotta have some milk and sugar in my coffee or I won't drink it lol. American Psycho is one of my favourite movies too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew it! Always felt something was seriously off with those black coffee drinkers

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my coffee slightly sweet and with cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my coffee isn't sweet and cold, I don't want it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to have milk and sugar in mine too lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Scientists says smelling other people's farts makes you smarter and people will believe it.

Anything scientists says people believe because scientists know it all. 😜

0|1
    0|0
    • Well! People don't believe in logic anymore, just put the word ''science'' and ''doctors'' with people wearing a white lab coat holding something in their hands and just looking at it sells what ever and it's working. It's just for fun to me to read such madness. There is many other things and don't forget the zodiac signs and those who believe in it

• I believe in medical science and science overall, but some people need to seriously reeled it in and quit accepting what they are been told by the media or science community.

Somethings are just basic common sense.

• I like this question. I actually like coffee black that is the bottom of the pot and has that burned taste. I learned how to drink black coffee on a sailboat with no filters and all we had was a pan where we boiled the grounds and water together and let them settle out. We simply had no cream or sugar. I can identify "sadistic or psychopathic personality traits" within me that I know that are there but subdued. Might be something to this.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't generally drink coffee, but when I do it's black, mostly because I drink it at work and most guys there drink it black so I've just copied them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the study is true, then, men, in general, should display more psychopathic and sadistic tendencies.

I say this because I went through a study and paper that concluded that, based on the sample size (which I've since forgotten), men, in general, showed a tendency to prefer more bitter flavors than women. It showed that men, as a whole, preferred more bitter vegetables like asparagus, and when it came to hard liquor, it was men that overwhelmingly preferred whisky.

As an aside, I drink my coffee black and hot (and super strong), without sugar, without cream, without milk. Among the small sample size that comprises people I know, a lot more men than women who prefer to drink their coffee this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to drink black coffee but if you ask around I'm the kindest guy most of my friends knw

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, interesting..,
    A former boss of mine drank it black, and he was a narcissist , but a guy I know drinks it black b/c he is a diabetic, so it’s not a sure thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just a fun fact! Diabetics can not live with out sugar (i am a diabetic since 1997). Not using sugar in coffee is more common for healthy people than those who has diseases (as diabetes)

• I drink my coffee black but always score low for psychopathy, narcissism, and sadism...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like milk in coffee, but I'm still insane.

0|1
    0|0
    • My man, you always amuse me, it's good to have you here

• Haha, fuck I love American psycho, I have actually asked a guy if he had ever been chased down the street by a naked man with a chainsaw, then I told him to start running I would give a head start.

Recommended myTakes