Do you like pork?

Do you like pork?
  • Yes, I love pork
  • Pork is OK
  • No, I don't like pork
    Vote C
  • I don't eat pork
    Vote D

1023

Most Helpful Guys

• sure... its great for Italian tomato meat sauce
    pulled porc
    ribs
    bacon
    great with rice

its got its place for sure... we can pretty much eat anything... its all just chemicals bonds that break down... its all pretty much the same

Most Helpful Girls

• It severely depends on the preparation. I love it when it's heavily marinated or cured like bacon and salami, but not when it's dull and dry like a huge non-marinated lean piece, and the taste has to come from a heavy sauce.

The latter is unfortunately how most people prepare their pork here. 😣 It might be healthier, but I'd rather not eat pork at all than have to eat that.