I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• sure... its great for Italian tomato meat sauce
    pulled porc
    ribs
    bacon
    great with rice

its got its place for sure... we can pretty much eat anything... its all just chemicals bonds that break down... its all pretty much the same

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It severely depends on the preparation. I love it when it's heavily marinated or cured like bacon and salami, but not when it's dull and dry like a huge non-marinated lean piece, and the taste has to come from a heavy sauce.

The latter is unfortunately how most people prepare their pork here. 😣 It might be healthier, but I'd rather not eat pork at all than have to eat that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Yes Pork is good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pork. I don't like it as much as chicken or beef but still love it. That said, my favorite pork dishes are on the mildly sweet side rather than savory, glazed in honey, sweet BBQ sauce, apples, pineapples, that sort of thing.

Do you like pork?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually not such a huge fan of bacon except those little dried bits when sprinkled over loaded baked potatoes, e. g.

• Roast pork with lots of crisp crackling, gravy, fresh geeen peas, cauliflower, roast potatoes + kumara AND apple sauce ! omg, NZ, I miss you !

But... many delicious Thai dishes are cooked with pork, I love them all !

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the biggest export of the state i live in. We have a yearly event here called "baconfest" c'mon of course i love pork.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had to cure so much bacon, grind so much pork, stuff so many sausages, and help butcher so many pigs that I’m a little tired of pork

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to try pork but it is really hard to find it here.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i ate meat i still wouldn't eat pork as its linked to many cancers

1|0
    0|0
    • though it is apparently less damaging to farm pigs than it is cows and sheep as far as the enviroment is concerned... lots less methane

• No, I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat any kind of meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all pork. Like cooked pork, like ribs and stuff, no. But I like it when it's delicatessen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its very popular here. Taste very good, especially bacon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pork is my favourite meat, so yeah. lol 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat pork

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't eaten pork since I was 8 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat it.. Never did and will never do

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love pork it's good.

1|0
    0|0
  • only mcrib and bacon for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow HARAMMM :D

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer wild boar

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• in the past, I enjoyed it. Christmas ham was probably my favorite food (besides the collards)

and I got pork in verde sauce at a Spanish restaurant, it was the best pork ever.

I haven't had a vegetarian pork replacement.. w. ell yes :) bacon haha, it was good

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t had pork for about 8 years or so. XD but I recall ham being very delicious xXD the Thanksgiving crap one!.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am making pork chops for my housemate today! But I will be eating chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • Delicious. 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not my most favourite meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • vegetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • Love pork done on the BBQ.