What is the best meal you have ever had?

What was it? and was it homemade or did you eat out?

21

Most Helpful Girls

• I've had a lot of good meals so that is tough but I think it is when I was in Japan after a tour of the shinto temple and the mount fuji place and they were serving me chicken with these cheese on it - it was the best chicken I ever had in my whole life. Ambiance wise it is probably the Indian restaurant I visited while at a very expensive all inclusive in Antigua. The restaurant was beautiful which was why I liked it but the food was pretty average.

• It's actually kinda sad that I can't name one. I feel like I don't remember even though I've had a bunch of amazing foods

Most Helpful Guy

• I had multiple meals that I without a doubt consider the best meals I've eaten so far and they were all part of a trip I made to China.