Who is All going Out for Thanksgiving?

The prices in North Carolina for a Buffet is Terribly High. We are going to Denny's for Homemade Turkey and all of His Trimmings.
Anyone else Going out? Or Staying home to Cook or be Invited to Someone's Home? xx
Happy Thanksgiving and Give special Thanks this Year, dear. xxoo

1121

Most Helpful Guys

• They're very expensive in North Carolina I have checked the prices already at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville and the Biltmore Hotel. I was going to go up there for Thanksgiving but changed my mind. But whatever you do don't go to Denny's that's got to be the worst place on Earth to celebrate Thanksgiving dinner. The last time I ate there we ended up calling corporate office on them 2 weeks ago

• lol NP with Denny's, Tiger, It was good for two years in a row when I did go with friends and family. I am Hoping with Good Southern Cooking that Day, The Food will be yummy Anyways.
      Whatever you Do, happy Thanksgiving! xx

• Awesome hun and good choice I'm glad you're doing that and thank you so much for most helpful award xoxoxoxo

• lol GOLDEN CORAL TIS IS, TIGAR!! xxoo

• I prefer to cook a fantastic homemade turkey meal just they way I like it.

• Ahhhh, Homespun trimmings, I bet. xx

• The first thing I'll have to do is brine the turkey as that's one of the only ways to ensure it stays moist and juicy.

• Now I know, Joe, You the man for the MHO. xxoo

Most Helpful Girls

• I did a turkey and all the trimmings at home. Just me & a few friends & relations. We celebrate Thanksgiving in October in Canada.

• lol I think I posted this last year, douride, and you had said this. hope you enjoyed this day! Are you getting a snow storm in Canada? I see many are all over different states today and tomorrow. xx

• Thankyou so much.

• You are so welcome!! xxoo

• Gonna chill at home with the fam, and eat my heart content. Laugh, watch movies, and be THANKFUL. I'm on punishment so HOPEPFULLY my stepdad still lets me still get pumkin and sweet patato pie.