Who is All going Out for Thanksgiving?

The prices in North Carolina for a Buffet is Terribly High. We are going to Denny's for Homemade Turkey and all of His Trimmings.
Anyone else Going out? Or Staying home to Cook or be Invited to Someone's Home? xx
Updates:
Happy Thanksgiving and Give special Thanks this Year, dear. xxoo

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• They're very expensive in North Carolina I have checked the prices already at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville and the Biltmore Hotel. I was going to go up there for Thanksgiving but changed my mind. But whatever you do don't go to Denny's that's got to be the worst place on Earth to celebrate Thanksgiving dinner. The last time I ate there we ended up calling corporate office on them 2 weeks ago

1|0
    0|0
    • lol NP with Denny's, Tiger, It was good for two years in a row when I did go with friends and family. I am Hoping with Good Southern Cooking that Day, The Food will be yummy Anyways.
      Whatever you Do, happy Thanksgiving! xx

• Show All
    • Awesome hun and good choice I'm glad you're doing that and thank you so much for most helpful award xoxoxoxo

• lol GOLDEN CORAL TIS IS, TIGAR!! xxoo

• I prefer to cook a fantastic homemade turkey meal just they way I like it.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ahhhh, Homespun trimmings, I bet. xx

• Show All
    • The first thing I'll have to do is brine the turkey as that's one of the only ways to ensure it stays moist and juicy.

• Now I know, Joe, You the man for the MHO. xxoo

Most Helpful Girls

• I did a turkey and all the trimmings at home. Just me & a few friends & relations. We celebrate Thanksgiving in October in Canada.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I think I posted this last year, douride, and you had said this. hope you enjoyed this day! Are you getting a snow storm in Canada? I see many are all over different states today and tomorrow. xx

• Show All
    • Thankyou so much.

• You are so welcome!! xxoo

• Gonna chill at home with the fam, and eat my heart content. Laugh, watch movies, and be THANKFUL. I'm on punishment so HOPEPFULLY my stepdad still lets me still get pumkin and sweet patato pie.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I'm thinking of going tomorrow to pick up some food for Thanksgiving just Turkey, Stuffing, Mash potatoes , Gravy. Cranberry sauce. My cousin will take me to Walmart and see what they have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me. We already had Thanksgiving here in Canada on the 8th of October. 😊 I was feeling very grateful this year though. πŸ™‚

1|0
    0|0
    • lol My nieces Birthday Day!

• Show All
    • YUM!!! lol Not yet but I am Hearing that Now Denny's is a Bad deal. xx

• Well, if you're looking to do that sort of a thing for Thanksgiving, I don't know if you have all of these in North Carolina, but try Boston Market, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans or Trader Joe's for a Thanksgiving meal. πŸ™‚

• We dont' really have any Dennys left around here anymore I don't think or there might be one but they don't serve Thanksgiving dinner at them here My family and I are probably going to my uncle's house for dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a good ham, so Alfred is preparing ham, baked macaroni and cheese, homemade cranberry mandarin sauce, mash potatoes, stuffing, and rolls. By Alfred I mean me, god it would be nice to have a butler

1|1
    0|0
  • It's seeming that way for me... No Thanksgiving dinner for next Thursday... :( Don't have a total plan yet

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm staying at home enjoying music on my playlist and writing new songs for upcoming solo acoustic shows. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Pop in a Swanson's TV dinner, This day is a Winner! xx

• I wish I had Thanksgiving, period, to celebrate. It's an ordinary workday where I live.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah, Germany. I have Worked many a Holiday in this USA, bae. xx

• Me too, but Thanksgiving is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) holidays. I don't mind working on New Year's Day.

• lol It's Money, honey. xx

• I’m hosting this year, so I’m probably cooking my own food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to be having my whole family over, so I'm cooking everything

2|0
    0|0
  • As I'm British I'll be staying at home but all the family are going out for Christmas lunch again this year

1|0
    0|0
    • I love it that you bi passed the Pilgrims and got right on to the main event in December. lolxx

• Yes, I do. Usually, my manager invite all workers for a big dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going out with stepdad to a local restaurant for Thanksgiving

1|0
    0|0
  • Im frying a turkey, others are bringing other goodies

1|0
    0|0
  • We always eat in

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just another day for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm staying

1|0
    0|0
  • the UK has nothing to do with thanks giving

1|0
    0|0
  • Spending with my mom an have dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • We are going to relatives for dinner

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• The morning of Thanksgiving, I am going to my church to give out food and then after, I will come back home and eatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm with some friends who are like family, Paris.
    Happy Thanksgiving, girl!

1|0
    0|0
    • To you as well, @MasterKey18! Blessings go out to you and your friends and family for blessed Day, bae.

• It's not celebrated here.
    But
    Happy Thanksgiving!

1|0
    0|0
  • We don’t celebrate it here, but if we did I know I would cook it myself.

Have a lovely night x

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just going to my aunt's house to be judged by all my relatives.
    xoxo
    ~ Mrs Cobain

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm cooking at home

1|0
    0|0
  • None part of my culture

1|0
    0|0
  • Im going to my aunts moms house for thanks giving

1|0