What’s the most depressing meal you’ve eaten?

Mine was a few spoons of peanut butter for all 3 meals

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The cheapest instant noodles you can buy for about the 15th meal in a row. Also had to have dinner from a vending machine that was almost empty a couple of times but it didn't seem depressing at the time as it was at uni.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know what the most depressing meal I've ever eaten myself is, but me and a friend of mine were volunteering in scotland during summer and all he ate for that entire month was microwave pizza. I'm not lying, every day for a month he ate pizza. I got depressed looking at that shit lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• last year in calculus math we where learning about how to budget money for different aspects of our lives in the future and one his examples as to why we should budget our money is because apperantly his friend didn't and ended up having pretty much no money for food so he lived on those mustard, relish and ketchup packets FOR A MONTH.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Well I enjoy food, all kinds of foods πŸ²πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜
    But one time I had to go three days detox, all I could eat was fruit, and drink juice.
    For three days I have lost 2 kg of fat and gained one kg of muscles, but I was really going crazy.. I wanted meet πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ hahaha
    Glad it was only for three days

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti without cheese or chicken or hamburger without salt

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no shame for what I eat, so most depressing would be when I dont eat I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry ramen

0|1
    0|0
  • Cold baked beans right out of the can. πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli and shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had chocolate and tea for dinner a few times

0|0
    0|0
  • whey protein shakes

0|0
    0|0
  • burned pizza, cause i forgot it in the oven -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain congee

0|0
    0|0
  • I always eat like a king

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled cabbage

0|0
    0|0
  • anorexic?

0|0
    0|0
    • University student lol

• Show All
    • I'm not anorexic, no. That is a real disorder, I just don't eat that much

• The better question is why would it be his business if you did have an eating disorder lol

What Girls Said 8

• Getting served Rare Steak. Some people dont seem to understand me. When I go to bbq's I prefer my steak to be burnt as I have a fear of catching food poisoning (sounds stupid but thats just how I've always felt as its possible) some dont care they'll argue with me to stop moaning and It makes me look towards being a Vegeterian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate a gallon of ice cream with a wooden spoon a couple weeks ago, cause I'm a classy lady

0|0
    0|0
  • All the meals I've eaten before going vegan make me feel depressed now :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.
    For many days when I was very upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bag of frozen peas

0|0
    0|0
  • Three different types of pasta

0|0
    0|0
  • Crisps as a meal...
    Or plain pasta, when we didn't have money for better food.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awwwww, that's sad. πŸ™ Just hang in there. Things won't be like that forever, I assure you.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I was in the same position at one time in my life, so I know what it's like. Just keep your head up and know it won't be the same forever. All the best to you! πŸ™‚

• @BlueWalker Thank you, man, I appreciate it :)
      I wish you the best of luck too.

• Chicken broth only

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes