What’s the most depressing meal you’ve eaten?

Mine was a few spoons of peanut butter for all 3 meals

916

Most Helpful Guys

• The cheapest instant noodles you can buy for about the 15th meal in a row. Also had to have dinner from a vending machine that was almost empty a couple of times but it didn't seem depressing at the time as it was at uni.

• I don't really know what the most depressing meal I've ever eaten myself is, but me and a friend of mine were volunteering in scotland during summer and all he ate for that entire month was microwave pizza. I'm not lying, every day for a month he ate pizza. I got depressed looking at that shit lol

Most Helpful Girl

• last year in calculus math we where learning about how to budget money for different aspects of our lives in the future and one his examples as to why we should budget our money is because apperantly his friend didn't and ended up having pretty much no money for food so he lived on those mustard, relish and ketchup packets FOR A MONTH.