What is your best hangover cures?

What is your best hangover cures? I am feeling a bit rough this morning and could use an instant fix

1515

Most Helpful Girls

• When I feel nauseous I suck on a peppermint, it helps to keep the nausea down. I also eat bland foods and pop a few Tylenol, and definitely catch a map is possible while I wait for the pain killers to kick in for my headache

• Mhhh next time try to drink a lot of water before going to sleep. Hangover sensation is caused by dehydration, and that dehydration is caused by molecules of alcohol.

You need to drink water against the dehydration, but now it's not going to be as helpful as if you do so before going to sleep. However is still a good idea. Also I don't know you but a fried egg always revive me, I don't know why but makes me feel better when I have hangover. I think there must be a list of food that might help.

Also, don't drink bear or any alcoholic drink. Why? Because it will create the sensation you are hydrating yourself and make you feel better for a while but still have alcohol that will makes you feel dehydration afterwards again.

Most Helpful Guys

• A big glass of water.
    It's supposed to put oxygen back in your bloodstream.
    Drinking water before you pass out at night is a good idea too.
    Water and taking it easy is all that helps me.