What is your best hangover cures?

What is your best hangover cures? I am feeling a bit rough this morning and could use an instant fix

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When I feel nauseous I suck on a peppermint, it helps to keep the nausea down. I also eat bland foods and pop a few Tylenol, and definitely catch a map is possible while I wait for the pain killers to kick in for my headache

0|0
    0|0
  • Mhhh next time try to drink a lot of water before going to sleep. Hangover sensation is caused by dehydration, and that dehydration is caused by molecules of alcohol.

You need to drink water against the dehydration, but now it's not going to be as helpful as if you do so before going to sleep. However is still a good idea. Also I don't know you but a fried egg always revive me, I don't know why but makes me feel better when I have hangover. I think there must be a list of food that might help.

Also, don't drink bear or any alcoholic drink. Why? Because it will create the sensation you are hydrating yourself and make you feel better for a while but still have alcohol that will makes you feel dehydration afterwards again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A big glass of water.
    It's supposed to put oxygen back in your bloodstream.
    Drinking water before you pass out at night is a good idea too.
    Water and taking it easy is all that helps me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Itโ€™s weird but a glass of light beer helps me all the time. It just activates my appetite so that I can eat and get energy to start my day energetically. Also it just kicks off the fatigue hungover feeling as well, I think some light alcohol helps your body to relax in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slices of cucumber and water before bed after a meal, your hangover won't be or be as bad when you wake up.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm hungover I just sit on my bed like a zombie. I have a cup of coffee and drink water till I feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep and time. Nothing ever really works for me. I just suffer until it goes away

0|0
    0|0
  • Big breakfast burrito. Wait 30 min then go ham at the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water, Gatorade, greasy food or asprin/pain killers

0|0
    0|0
  • Greg's bacon sandwich

0|0
    1|0
  • Greasy food or more alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get drunk!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair of the dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffe with salt. It helps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of water, nibbling on bread, and some sips of pickle juice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• More booze

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had one, my trick is going to bed with an unopened plastic water bottle. I never open it or drink from it. I just sleep with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair of the dog that bit you. Plus ibuprofen, vitamin c and b vitamins. Something solid in your stomach. And sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I drink a Liter of water before I go to bed and if I still feel bad on the next day you should try to slow your day down

0|0
    0|0
  • WATER, LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER. DRINK WATER UNTILL YOU TURN INTO AQUA MAN AND CAN TALK TO FISH!

0|0
    0|0
  • Load up on painkillers and go back to bed
    Or have another drink

0|0
    0|0
  • No drinking, duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemon water and honey ginger heated up

1|0
    0|0
  • By not getting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food and liquids, but if its really bad then xanax

0|0
    0|0
  • Intravenous saline solution. Works like a charm.

0|0
    0|0
  • 800MG IBUPROFEN

10/325MG VICODIN

1 VERY LARGE BOWL OF FULLY LOADED POZOLE

1 VERY STRONG BLOODY MARY

GUARANTEED.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes