What's A "Weird" Combination Of Food That You've Eaten Before?

I remember I ate whipped cream and barbeque chips together and tbh it was actually goodπŸ˜‚
And I remember when I was curious about how ice cream would taste if I put salt in it and ate it and that tasted gross.

1210

Most Helpful Guys

• I have had a double stacked Cajun chicken breast, inside a cinnamon and raisin bagel with grated cheese and bbq sauce

I have also had Fried chicken wrapped in bacon inside 2 waffles covered in maple syrup... Heart attack on a plate that was

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I love dipping Wendy's fries into a chocolate frosty.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ramen Noodles and Chili, dont try that junk it made me throw up so bad.
    Ramen Noodles and Ranch its good, for some reason the ranch kind of tastes like alfredo sauce, or reminds me of alfredo sauce.

• That sounds horribleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·

• Lol what gave away my dirty ranch secret? I love blue cheese on toast its good, but my love for ranch is stronger.

• Ths for MHO :D

• coffee creamer powder and almond milk, without coffee.. I don't know man don't ask it was a weird moment in my life