Do you put pineapples on pizza?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I don't put pizza on my pineapples either. Chicken and bacon (which is awesome) is about as "non-traditional" as I go with pizza.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure, just depends on everything else on there. Pineapple and Jalapeno is surprisingly good.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well not on most pizzas but it definitely belongs on Hawaiian pizza. Hawaiian pizza was first created about 62 years ago and since then has held a spot in the top ten ordered pizzas, so I would say it and pineapple on Hawaiian pizza is here to stay. If you don't like it, simple, don't order it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you recipe of best pizza. According to me pizza base only should be heavy thing. Toppings should be light.

1. Black olives, mushrooms, jalapenos, with melted cheese base and raw cheese grinded over the top. + Oragano and mustard sause.

2. Golden corn, baby corn, pineapple, paneer and spinach with green olives, red peprika and tabasco sauce. Moderately cheesy

3. 5 pepper pizza but without green pepper, instead of that dried pinapple pieces. Trust me, its great! Moderately cheesy. Sauce? I prefer this as without sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Good lord, no! 🀒 Sorry, just not a fan. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm NOT a nazi who worships Satan and Hitler every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont, but I have had pizza with it. It is pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. Not my thing

1|0
    0|0
  • yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Never did.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I pluck each individual pubic hair.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• First of all I hate pineapples, I have a strong strong dislike of pineapples so putting them on my pizza would be an injustice and a disgrace.

Do you put pineapples in yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think that that should be illegal, and not even an option.
    And the same goes for putting ketchup on ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love pineapples. I also put lots of pineapple in my homemade sweet and sour dishes

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried but i would in the future

1|0
    0|0
  • YES YES YES. You can put pineapple on pizza. How many times do I have to tell you all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy!! I love pineapple on pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah! yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i do. It depends on my moodπŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all 🀒

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes