Did I improve on my mini pizzas?

Pepperoni is under the cheese
Pepperoni is under the cheese

Homemade. Would you try it?

1711

Most Helpful Girls

• You can't invite me to questions like this--I love food too much! I will try anything at least once, but would probably eat that whole pizza in one sitting and bite your hand off if you tried to steal it from me. Oh that melty, melty cheese...

Paint the crust with melted butter after you take it out if the oven. That will give it a glossy sheen for photos. .. and make it taste like butter

• So you do know some tricks! I like to hear that some guys can cook :)

My friend group has completely changed since I last used this site, so you don't have to tell me. I'm more grateful for my friends now because I know they actually care about me. And I'm excited to do friends Thanksgiving with them this year

I was able to save up a decent chunk of money with all the overtime I worked, just got myself into a bind with quitting my old job because I can't take too much out of my savings account in one month, and I already had to pay car insurance yesterday. At least I got paid today and could buy groceries

• Lmao yeah. Just got a job as a dishwasher and this new chef looks like he knows what’s up. I hope to learn more. I also look forward to starting culinary school. Thanksgiving with friends? Sounds like fun.

• I make my mini pizzas on sourdough English muffins. I use pizza quick, motzerella cheese and my favorite toppings. They are done in 10 minutes at 350.

Most Helpful Guys

• These are the REAL questions that are pertinent to GAG if you ask me. Yes, I believe you did. But it would be even better to put MORE pepperoni on top of the added cheese... Or ground beef.

• I haven't seen your 1st pizzas but those look damn good