Do you like turkey?

Do you like turkey?
  • Yes, I love turkey
  • turkey are OK
  • No, I don't like turkey
    Vote C

2236

Most Helpful Guys

• Tastes like water.

But when I was a young lad I would venture through the chaotic city after school to visit my favorite French delicatessen and would order a turkey sandwich. The best turkey sandwich in the world which can not be extolled enough. Unfortunately however, said establishment closed indefinitely as a result of the civil war. Do you like turkey?

• Wow, I didn't realise you were so old lol

• The delicatessen was indeed French however it did not reside in France. Though the country in which it did reside was once under French occupation, which is why I was taught French in school.

But I prefer your inference that I'm an elderly man born in the 16th century or perhaps a time traveller.

• Oh did you ask this because of Thanksgiving. I just realized.

Lol thanks bro for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls