Vote B
  • No, I don't like turkey
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Tastes like water.

But when I was a young lad I would venture through the chaotic city after school to visit my favorite French delicatessen and would order a turkey sandwich. The best turkey sandwich in the world which can not be extolled enough. Unfortunately however, said establishment closed indefinitely as a result of the civil war. Do you like turkey?

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I didn't realise you were so old lol

• The delicatessen was indeed French however it did not reside in France. Though the country in which it did reside was once under French occupation, which is why I was taught French in school.

But I prefer your inference that I'm an elderly man born in the 16th century or perhaps a time traveller.

• Oh did you ask this because of Thanksgiving. I just realized.

Lol thanks bro for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• If done right it's just like chicken

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes!

But a lot of people don't know how to cook turkey well, and tend to dry it out (especially if you cook it with stuffing inside). My turkey is moist and delicious with a nice crispy skin that people fight over.

But it's the turkey gravy that really completes the flavor...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it so much now in Japan because it's so hard to obtain. But when I was in the US, it was my least favorite among all the popular meats (chicken, pork, steak, turkey). Now I adore turkey. Even my favorite sandwich and the only one I eat when I go to a Subway here in Tokyo is a turkey sandwich. But I guess it's because it's not so popular here and somewhat difficult to obtain.

1|0
    0|0
    • * least favorite among all the popular meats (chicken, pork, beef, turkey)

• I honestly don’t, but maybe it’s because the turkey I’ve personally had wasn’t good. The turkey I’ve had was dry and even with cranberry or gravy, it’s still didn’t taste any better. It might be very dense in protein and other nutrients, but it’s just not an enjoyable experience for me, unless I found some way to make it more palatable

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a FILTHY red communist, so yes I love turkey like any proper red blooded MURICAN SHOULD!

giphy.com/gifs/good-hours-still-527FpudqeNoCk

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do with gravy but not as a friend, I don't like to bond with my food before I eat it

1|1
    0|0
  • I love a crispy, spicy, not dry and tasty turkey with some Szechuan sauce and potatoes and veggies in the oven... ohhh yumm
    I do feel bad for the turkey tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I might have loved it but I basically eat it instead of beef so its been such a common thing it’s lost its ability to be special.

1|0
    0|0
  • So long as it isn’t the shit that you put on sandwiches.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's alright. I typically eat anything but the breast unless there's gravy involved

1|2
    0|0
  • I've never had turkey but I saw one in real life at a conservation park last month!

1|0
    0|0
  • We eat it on special occasions in a meal called Jigs dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not the cheap frozen shit old people get hard ons for when they’re on sale, I only eat a certain brand

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how it's prepared, usually... although as with all fowl I only like white meat.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's okay, but I like my turkey as fresh as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i love Turkey didn't eat much cause i was busy cooking but it was good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Greece

2|2
    0|1
  • I don't like turkey at all... I LOVE it! 🤤

0|1
    0|0
  • I am already living in it (country)

1|1
    0|0
    • Be careful about not eating me on Thanksgiving day because I'll be in the turkey that you will eat.

• I am living in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine, yes.

Other people's, no, never.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey tastes boring

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like a good turkey

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • l like chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my Turk. 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • vegetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • Never eaten it, don't know how it tastes

1|0
    0|0
  • its an unclean animal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Its healthy but taste wise - I don't enjoy it unless it is seasoned with spices. However - you have to remember that people in other countries are starving to death. This is why I won't say that turkey is bad.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love Turkey, @RedRobin.
    However, I am Having some Chicken I Bought the other Day, bae.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!! xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the taste but i dont like it when theyre dry

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my favorite part in both chicken and turkey are the drumsticks and thighs.. so good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can take it or leave it's ok I suppose but I'm more of a ham kinda girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had it but it looks delicious. So, I'd like to give it a try :)

1|0
    1|0
  • I enjoy hot turkey such as in a dinner or cold turkey, even if it is processed turkey to make a great sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is delicious when cooked right, edible or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, its fine. Not my favorite, but not gross.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • its okay,

1|0
    0|0
  • Its okay

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love turkey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey tastes like napkins

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had it, actually.
    Not in the shape of a roasted one, anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat turkey all the time so not special to me. I prefer prime rib for Thanksgiving

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes