What was your favorite thing about your Thanksgiving spread?

First of all, how was yall's Thanksgiving?

Second, what was your favorite food item? Mine was the made from scratch dressing I made. Took a total of 3 hours and it turned out so well! 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My favorite food item was the turkey, of course. My dad marinated our turkey in a brine for 2 days and then smoked it on the charcoal grill, it was absolutely amazing! Really great flavor. If you haven't had smoked turkey before, I highly recommend giving it a try!

1|2
    0|0
    • Holy shit, that does sound good! I was on the fence about getting a smoker for a while now but that just toppled me off it

• Show All
    • @Hidden_P Everyone in my family loves it. If you don't like smoked meat then you wouldn't this so I would say you should cook the turkey a different way like roasting it in the oven.

• Tbh I’ve never heard of smoking it... but I live in a country where smoking isn’t possible all year round

Most Helpful Guy

• My first Thanksgiving dinner was a set of pumpkin pies my girlfriend and I had this morning. The second (unexpected one) was a huge buffet of leftovers I discovered when I got back to the dock this afternoon (I live on my sailboat). One of the other liveaboards had brought everything back to share with the pirate community. It was just... so perfect and relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jesus bruh, sounds like you had one helluva day. This was the first Thanksgiving I had spent with just my immediate family and I was so throttled at how peaceful it was. Really accentuated the having a belly full of food feeling well

• It was a beautiful day. The police officer who runs the waterfront came down to see us and told us we basically had a free day today... he was going to ignore our all day party and open containers at the community dock.

• That's super chill of him. Gotta love the general good vibes people give off during the holiday season.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• My turkey was bomb af and juicy and only 5$ 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

0|0
    0|0
    • The fuck? How'd you get a turkey for that price?

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, first batch is always the experiment. Thanks random stranger! I've been eating a shit ton of stews lately because of the weather and having a veggie based broth sounds like it'll be the bomb

• No problem do it up it’s healthy and shit. Lol

• Mine was great! ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • That it was finally cooked all the way LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no. It took only an hour to bake. I made biscuits and cornbread from scratch as well as baked the chicken such that it was falling off the bone. Made it so much easier to debone.

• My golldang turkey was frozen still lol we just ate and it's 6:43pm. Not bad but we usually eat around 3 or 4

What Guys Said 8

• Awesome man. Cranberry sauce and stuffing is always my number 1

0|0
    0|0
    • Aye, that's a good ass combo! I only have dressing once a year, so I make sure I eat enough of it to be sick of it until next year. Ham seasoned green beans are outta this world!

• Show All
    • To be fair it's more about pigging out on everything covered in gravy

• Fair enough lol

• I don't celebrate it but dinner last night was very good, thank you.

The lingonberry tarts, or proper food wise, venison stew.

0|0
    0|0
  • thanking that i didn't have to celebrate a barbaric holiday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just happy that I didn’t burn the Turkey 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • TURKEY STUFFING WITH GRAVY!!! 🤤

0|0
    0|0
  • The candied yams with the fams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mashed potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to my aunts house and I love the ham the most

0|0
    0|0
    • I eat turkey pretty much year round, so I actually prefer ham on Thanksgiving.

Recommended myTakes