Does anyone follow the Paleo diet? How is it?

Paleo diet is eating like our ancient ancestors did. Mostly meat and virtually no carbohydrates.

Is it really beneficial?

112

Most Helpful Guys

• Paleo will help you remove processed sugars and other food materials like that hurtful to your health. The problem is that's there's nothing past that. You get nothing for calorie count or nutrition demands, micro or macro. I would suggest just making a lifestyle changing that eliminates processed food and balances nutrition and caloric demands

• It works, if you can stick to it. I like my peanuts, though, so mine is a modified Paleo diet.