Does anyone follow the Paleo diet? How is it?

Paleo diet is eating like our ancient ancestors did. Mostly meat and virtually no carbohydrates.

Is it really beneficial?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Paleo will help you remove processed sugars and other food materials like that hurtful to your health. The problem is that's there's nothing past that. You get nothing for calorie count or nutrition demands, micro or macro. I would suggest just making a lifestyle changing that eliminates processed food and balances nutrition and caloric demands

0|0
    0|0
  • It works, if you can stick to it. I like my peanuts, though, so mine is a modified Paleo diet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• As an Asian, the Paleo diet seems very challenging to stick to. I can't imagine living without noodles or rice.

2|0
    0|0
  • No for one they most likely did eat carbs just because they were farming yet does not mean they were not gathering those carbs. Two they d oui d not have the same access to nutrition that we do today. and final if humans have how many year of evolution seen then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we living in the fucking prehistoric ages? Then probably not. Our stomachs don't have the same enzymes they did 10,000 years ago so I wouldn't believe that quackery that's all over YouTube. Just eat a balance of fruit veggies and protein. Fuck is that so impossible to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's how I think of diets like this. Our ancient ancestors ate raw meat, they were more prone to disease because of that and they were lucky to live to the age of 20. I'm sure if a doctor traveled back in time we would discover that our ancient ancestors were severely malnourished and probably had dozens of diseases from eating raw meat. The body needs carbs to survive, you just have to be careful about the amount you consume.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks not meant for long term. Itll give you good results but only meant for short term gains not long term

1|0
    1|0
  • so its basically keto diet, right? Nope, i dont, I eat carbs daily, and i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Being into fitness industry I wouldn't recommend it. Not safe at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you supposed to hunt animals with a stone spear too?

0|0
    0|0
  • i basically eat paleo and feel great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good for a short time but have to keep up with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What about veggies?

0|0
    0|0
    • in moderation

• I don't know then it might be an okay diet. I don't see how that is worse than the average American diet😂😂😂😕

Recommended myTakes