Do you like Fried Pickles?

Do you like Fried Pickles?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes I love pickles in general but fry those bad boys up and it takes things to another level:)

1|1
    0|0
  • I’ve never had fried pickles before. It sounds interesting.. especially with Ranch

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They look really good, but pickles are not really my thing, don't like vinegar tasting foods most of the time, same goes for relish, mustard, and different kinds of salad dressing, which is a reason I don't like salad that much

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to add that to the bucket list... i just never see them anywhere.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Hey.. i bought some the other day from the grocers freezer yeah... they're not too bad. But can't eat too many, like they'd be good mixed with a variety of deep fried goods. chicken fingers, mozza sticks etc..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 11

• Hell no, who fries anything other than chicken anyways? Let's rephrase that, who still eats fried food anyways now that we have tons of other options that are way healthier and taste better?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of that sounds strange but who knows might be good

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t mind trying those out, but no, I don’t usually like pickles

0|0
    0|0
  • In England we pickle onions, eggs, red cabbage, gherkins, even herring, so what are your pickles?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried them. I don't think that I'd like them considering I don't even like pickles.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and it is convenient

0|1
    0|0
  • They're the best appetizer!

0|1
    0|0
  • Y E S

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them