Am I going to be okay?

I accidentally drank a few sips of expired milk. The milk expired around Halloween. Am I going to be okay or is there a high risk for food poisoning?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You will probably be fine, dairy is full of bacteria anyway expired milk is not necessarily unhealthy it's more it just tastes horrible, I recommend having lots of water (not too much) and 2 three slices of bread to dilute the bacteria but unless it was left out in the heat the bacteria in it will rarely be dangerous, might get some nausea or the runs, but it isn't like e-coli and salmonella

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a bowl full of captain crunch with expired milk in it and didn't know. I just remember thinking man this captain crunch doesn't taste as good as it usually does. It wasn't until the last bite when I got a cheesy aftertaste that I was like eww what the hell was that? Anywho I went to check the milk and it was weeks old I started cramping later that night. Nothing bad happened I just spent a long time in the bathroom if ya know what I mean. But just listen to your body if you don't feel right get checked out.