What's the worst experience you've had at a restaurant?

What's the worst experience you've had at a restaurant?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I ordered breakfast at a diner once and the eggs and meat tasted so bad it was like between a taste of wet dog and rancid meat. I (foolishly) sent it back and ordered something else and it tasted rancid too. I told them everything was rancid and they just waved my bill and I left. Luckily I never got sick afterward, but I sure as hell never went back.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that comes to mind... The waitress brought us the wrong ticket 3 times. It turns out she gave OUR ticket to another party, and since it was for less money than the stuff they ordered, they paid it and left. She tried sticking us with their ticket but it was for more money than what we ordered.

0|0
    0|0
    • You should have heard the owner of the restaurant yelling at her in a back room. Even though the waitress blew it, I felt bad for her. One guy I was with said, "She is the most hateful person I've ever heard in my life!" LOL

Most Helpful Girls

• Perkins. My friend and I grabbed late night Perkins near campus. No one greeted us when we got there. They made us wait 15 minutes before seating us and there was only 2-3 people eating. The waitress had an attitude, cut us off before we finished our order and gave me cold food. She forgot to give me my dessert but I didn't care since she didn't charge it on the receipt. No refills either. So we didn't leave any tip. We were joking about how we should just run off without paying lol. But we paid and left. Glad that place got shut down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most recently I went pizza hut because I got given a gift card for them and it was disgusting. Everything was dirty and sticky, the food was so over priced but I had to put some of my own money towards my dinner and it wasn't even nice, it was like chewing on a bit of your grandpa's tough slipper with some cheese and tomato on top.

The the buffet were you get your salad and stuff from was all moldy and had bits of food all mixed in together it was nasty.

Everyone one in their looked stoned and one of the starters was crips. I have had better food at childrens party's seriously pizza hut has gone so badly down hill since the last time I went in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Lmao all of you complaining and bitching have no idea about the amount of work that goes into making your dishes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Applebee's, order chicken and it's raw inside, when I complain about it the waitress got pissy and toke more than an hour to got the order and finally got it the chicken it actually burn. I got pissed toke a picture of the chicken paid the bill and left. The manager Chase to the parking because he saw me take picture and apologies and return my money 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Very bad food brought to my table. And one time the waiter was walking around licking his fingers before bringing my chili fries to my dinner table at Johnny Rockets, Obviously he must have gotten chili on his fingers from my plate and he started licking his fingers for a few seconds enough to make me walk out

0|1
    0|0
    • that is gross, you tip him a dime?

• No we left before the food came. He had gotten sidetracked while still holding our plate of food but there was enough time for us to get out of there

• All you can eat ribs that were almost uneatable and went a Chili's and there was a greasy film on the plates, I said to please have them cleaned again and the server said but I already put them through the dish washer! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasn't a fancy place, just Steak n Shake, but a big group was there before us and it took well over half an hour for their orders to get cooked. That wouldn't have been a problem if they hadn't left before their food was done. So not only was everybody there to eat after them, my party included, set back all that time, the cook staff had I don't even know how many peoples' orders backed up, with more than half of it I don't know what happened to it, probably just went to waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad pricing. As a chef and as a customer that pisses me off. When I see a small restaurant having high prices for dishes that should have been cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • The waiter acting like a posh tosser thinking he was working in a Michelin star restaurant in the middle of Paris rather than in my local town. It was cringey af.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they get the order wrong my dad makes a scene and we leave lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was at this vietnamese restauraunt we have been to for a long long time. Took my great uncle who came down with dementia. He ended up spilling his food and embarrassed himself and the owner came over and yelled at us to get out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was eating a salad in Lucerne Switzerland on vacation. Got about halfway through my salad and found a live slug. Completely disgusted after that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too many to count or relate, but of course it's my workplace so probably not exactly what you were asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • At waffle house this waitress took an hour just to take our order, I had no choice but to stay as the hotel was about 30 minutes away, guess I could have called a cab

0|0
    0|0
  • One time my family of 5 ordered vanilla icecream for dessert and instead of 5 bowls they brought 1 big bowl with 5 spoons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had quite a few, waited for hours, terrible food, terrible service, so many combinations...

0|0
    0|0
  • A blind date with a chick who had the personality of a mannequin

0|0
    0|0
  • At this high-class steakhouse in London, I ordered a well done cooked steak and waited for about 2 hours for it to arrive. It wasn't worth the wait when my steak was too rare, so I politely requested to the waiter to send it back and have it cooked it for longer. But it arrived back in just a few minutes later, only this time the plate was pretty hot which suggests that they obviously just threw it in a microwave...

If my disappointing meal wasn't enough, the cloakroom staff lost my jacket somehow and I was left waiting for 45 minutes before I became severely impatient that I went into the cloakroom myself and found it instantly and before leaving very outraged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I had to wait for an hour and a half. It was a disaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a supposedly "high class" restaurant, me and my family ordered a pretty damn expensive breakfast
    The pastries were empty, everything was small and desatisfying
    5 minutes into eating and I find two damn hairs
    That's where I snapped at the waiters and requested to see the manager, all while my fam was trying to calm me down xD

At the end they couldn't get me the manager so I just threw all the food on the floor and bashed the door behind me

About the payment though, I have no idea but my family probably paid it and apologized xD💔

0|0
    2|0
  • I had soup that got colder each time I sent it back

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladies sitting next to me (different table) kept farting loud and laughing among each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Worked there 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • mcdonalds every time dont get shit right

1|0
    0|0
  • Never actually had any bad experiences tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair and flies in food

0|0
    0|0
  • Food poisoning with 2 weeks hospital...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiramisu made of tasteless whipped cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad tasting spaghetti

0|0
    0|0
  • very bad food

0|0
    0|0
  • I never went to a restaurant. it's not our thing. Rich people do. We eat our regular chatni roti and feel satisfied.

0|1
    0|0
  • boogers and cum

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 21

• Waiting far too long for my meal to arrive when the restaurant wasn't even busy to justify it. My server never bothered to update me on the status either. My dining companion didn't seem to care so much but I left after 20 minutes. I'm from NY so I have no patience!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was at Milestones because they were giving everybody free spinach and artichoke dip but the dip was was small - the pitas were too big - the taste and smell was unpleasantly strong - on top of that - it was 960 calories for barely anything! And because their prices were so high - I paid double what I ate at other restaurants where I had enough left overs from the other restaurants two or three meals - in leftovers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a chicken salad and i digged into my plate, and there i found 3 strings of hair, i complained, and they wanted to give me another one at a 50% off my meal... which meant nothing for free... but i was so disgusted that my friends and i got up and left, and paid full prize for our meal and including mine... never went there again.. 1 year later that restaurant went out of business... lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a time me and my parents went into Dairy Queen..

Soon as we walked to the counter to order, no shit ALL the people working there stopped and stared at us. It was creepy because it was like they were statues. Dad tried to order and no one said a word or did anything but just stared. All the way till when we walkes out that place.

It was like they saw us as reptilians or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog shit on the floor lol

The manager apologized and said it was from the guard dogs , They were allowed to wonder around the restaurant in the night lol We walked out and never went back

0|0
    0|0
  • They brought me cold wrong food late, then corrected it with more cold wrong food. LATE!

The other time our server left after taking our order. No one knew to pick up our table.

Another time she walked away to talk to another table and never came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a little kid we waited for like 2 hours for our food at some restaurant (I can’t remember what it was), and when they finally came out with it they brought me the entirely wrong food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waitress too busy talking to cute guys and ignoring us

Tip was one cent

0|0
    0|0
  • I got so full that I threw up on the table. I was also cramping that day so it was pretty painful vomit session.

0|0
    0|0
  • I entered with my dad and then boyfriend. We stood at the “wait here to be seated” sign and we were met by a man “follow me” and marched on ahead. “Here.” When we caught up and he walked off before answering our “which table?” Question as he had gestured at a room rather than a table.

We sat. And sat. And sat. After 35 minutes of not being offered a drink or menu, and ever waiter had literally tilted their head and used their hand to block our views I left I note. “By the time you see this note, we went somewhere where we would be noticed and served”.
    I later had the restaurant beg for a second chance but I said no, given the previous time we waited over an hour and a half for food. Sad thing is it used to be really good but now we won’t go near.

0|0
    0|0
  • had bad scallops and it made me wanna puke. but then i ordered beef something and it made my tongue dance

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm this is a great question. i need to think on this

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair in my food once 🤢

0|2
    0|0
  • Waited 3 hrs for mediocre/cold food! :o

0|0
    0|0
  • They never took our order