What's the worst experience you've had at a restaurant?

2332

Most Helpful Guys

• I ordered breakfast at a diner once and the eggs and meat tasted so bad it was like between a taste of wet dog and rancid meat. I (foolishly) sent it back and ordered something else and it tasted rancid too. I told them everything was rancid and they just waved my bill and I left. Luckily I never got sick afterward, but I sure as hell never went back.

• One that comes to mind... The waitress brought us the wrong ticket 3 times. It turns out she gave OUR ticket to another party, and since it was for less money than the stuff they ordered, they paid it and left. She tried sticking us with their ticket but it was for more money than what we ordered.

• You should have heard the owner of the restaurant yelling at her in a back room. Even though the waitress blew it, I felt bad for her. One guy I was with said, "She is the most hateful person I've ever heard in my life!" LOL

Most Helpful Girls

• Perkins. My friend and I grabbed late night Perkins near campus. No one greeted us when we got there. They made us wait 15 minutes before seating us and there was only 2-3 people eating. The waitress had an attitude, cut us off before we finished our order and gave me cold food. She forgot to give me my dessert but I didn't care since she didn't charge it on the receipt. No refills either. So we didn't leave any tip. We were joking about how we should just run off without paying lol. But we paid and left. Glad that place got shut down.

• Most recently I went pizza hut because I got given a gift card for them and it was disgusting. Everything was dirty and sticky, the food was so over priced but I had to put some of my own money towards my dinner and it wasn't even nice, it was like chewing on a bit of your grandpa's tough slipper with some cheese and tomato on top.

The the buffet were you get your salad and stuff from was all moldy and had bits of food all mixed in together it was nasty.

Everyone one in their looked stoned and one of the starters was crips. I have had better food at childrens party's seriously pizza hut has gone so badly down hill since the last time I went in.