Donuts, Cookies, Cake, Or Pie?

This one is hard for me tbh. I think I may have to say pie for me.
  • Donuts🍩
    Vote A
  • Cookies🍪
    Vote B
  • Cake🎂
    Vote C
  • Pie🍰
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Pies would be the best. I love French pies and stuff. With cheese, or nuts and things. Cakes are kinda big and to me they're only for parties and festivals. Like for a big group of friends hanging out. I rarely eat cakes, too. Donuts... Never been interested in. Cookies? Occasionally I'd have some. But obviously, they're not my favorite.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer cakes, pies are the close second. But I like donuts too. Cookies are not bad but not really among my favorites.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wow this question had me about to cry, lol BECAUSE I can't CHOOSEeeee, donuts maybe but if its creme I'll pass, cookies definitely but if its peanut butter I'll pass, Cake for sure but if its triple chocolate no thanks, Pie... yeah apple pie sounds good. Lol get what I mean

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im on the same boat as u tbh only reason why i chose pie is bc i think i like more varieties of pie than the other desserts. Cookies might come a close second. Then cake and then donuts cuz i don't eat many types of donuts

• yeah I dont eat donuts much so they will always be last. My pie choices vary also from apple, to blueberry, to peach, to creme, etc. I have a list, lol

• 1d

thanks for MHO :D

• Cookies! Especially when they're fresh out the oven with a tall glass of milk

... I am hungry now, lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• Pie but yesterday someone brought donuts into the office and for the first time in a long time, I had one.. alright two, and they were soo good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha one donut is just never enough๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Cakes. Anytime of the day <3 I love it so much. It taste sooooo good! I had it in the morning :)

1|1
    0|0
    • I love cake too! I feel like the only reason I picked pie is because I like more types of pie than I do cake

• Show All
    • Lol okay tell me how u like them when u try it!โ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ

• Definitely, girly :) :) :)

• Yah pie is perfect.
    All the rest are too dry.
    But cookies when still hot and squishy are so good.

1|0
    0|0
    • I picked pie because i like more varieties of pie. But yes when cookies are fresh they are the bomb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹
      And cake that is baked right and moist is good too but there's only so much cake i can eat๐Ÿ˜‚ pie on the other hand has no chance loll

• Donuts and Pie
    I hate cookies and cake most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dang it depends on what time of the month LOL but I choose cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • All?

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh donuts?

1|0
    0|0
  • Donuts for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚