How picky of an eater are you?

I just found out I can add shrimp to the long lists of foods I don’t eat 😂 added some to my pasta and the texture literally made me gag. I got so nauseous from it that I couldn’t touch any of the food I had made anymore..

I’m like controversially picky when it comes to food, also not eating: garlic, beets, beef, pork, all other red meat, chicken and all other winged birds, cows milk, white bread, tempeh, aubergine, most cheeses, raw onion, celery, lime, papaya, arugula, sweets with too much sugar, potato chips, capers, and whole bunch of other stuff that I just don’t remember right now 😅

What are some foods you absolutely despise?

516

Most Helpful Guys

• I harbor pathological hatred of onions and related vegetables, everything about them makes me gag involuntarily.
    But other than that, I don't have any strong hatred towards anything.
    I dislike most vegetables, but I would eat them in a survival situation.

That being said, I can appear rather picky to the average viewer, since I see little reason in eating anything other than the things I adore, and I'm fully capable of eating the same lunch 7 days a week if it is the stuff I like.

• Just keep peas, capsicums and carrots away from my junk food when my only demand is the food's taste and it'll be fine.

Still, I can eat capsicums and carrots for the sake of eating healthy, but peas? God no.

Most Helpful Girl