How picky of an eater are you?

I just found out I can add shrimp to the long lists of foods I don’t eat 😂 added some to my pasta and the texture literally made me gag. I got so nauseous from it that I couldn’t touch any of the food I had made anymore..

I’m like controversially picky when it comes to food, also not eating: garlic, beets, beef, pork, all other red meat, chicken and all other winged birds, cows milk, white bread, tempeh, aubergine, most cheeses, raw onion, celery, lime, papaya, arugula, sweets with too much sugar, potato chips, capers, and whole bunch of other stuff that I just don’t remember right now 😅

What are some foods you absolutely despise?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I harbor pathological hatred of onions and related vegetables, everything about them makes me gag involuntarily.
    But other than that, I don't have any strong hatred towards anything.
    I dislike most vegetables, but I would eat them in a survival situation.

That being said, I can appear rather picky to the average viewer, since I see little reason in eating anything other than the things I adore, and I'm fully capable of eating the same lunch 7 days a week if it is the stuff I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep peas, capsicums and carrots away from my junk food when my only demand is the food's taste and it'll be fine.

Still, I can eat capsicums and carrots for the sake of eating healthy, but peas? God no.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You're missing out on a whole lot of delicious food. Shrimp only has a weird texture if it's not cooked correctly. They cook so fast it's easy to overcook them. They don't really have a lot of flavor they take on the flavor of what you cook them with which is why they are often sauteed in butter and garlic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat nearly all foods, people who dont are kind of retarded in a sense.

0|0
    1|0
  • Im pretty picky but in a weird way. Like for example I don't like steak, any seafood, Turkey, chicken, etc. Meat tends to almost taste flavorless / bland to me enough to make me gag sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat bacon and anything that comes from pigs hah

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol ur complicated. The only thing I do is staying away from fast food

0|0
    0|0
  • i can only eat shrimp if its fried otherwise the texture will always get me

0|0
    0|0
  • And I'm not picky eater at all I did eat a lot of stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • can't eat seafood. I break out. won't eat deer, turtle, goat, or anything weird

0|0
    0|0
    • In many cultures deer and goat are perfectly normal dishes. My homecountry actually has hunted/wild deer and other wild forest animals on the menu a lot, people also eat horses & rabbits, or boars

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm trying to figure out why Deer is considered weird.
      White Tailed deer hunting is huge in the U. S
      I plan to go sometime

• @Waffles731 I just won't eat it. thats how I am..

• VERY VERY picky

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm picky where I don't eat shrimp 🍤

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slightly picky

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on a diet so l am pretty picky nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was until about 29. Now I'm a pig

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty picky

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I absolutely despise celery, once in a restaurant in belgium they put it inside the mussels dish and I ate it all, but wanting to puke (it was expensive)

0|0
    0|0
  • A little picky because I like to eat a little healthier and lighter at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stick to what I know I'm afraid to venture out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Very...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes