For your favorite pizza, do you get delivery, carryout, eat-in, or make it yourself at home?

I love it too but I can't eat in at the one near work. Don't have one near home either.
Clicked the wrong chat box smh, ignore the update v. v

44

Most Helpful Girls

• All of the above!. Pizza is my favorite!! It can be deliver to me or i can pick it up or i can eat in or make my own!! So i love it no matter what.

• Depends on how I feel I really like to make my own pizza but sometimes I just want to be lazy and order it. But when I do order it's usually through pizza hut and I get the big box with wings.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think my home-cooked pizza I make myself from scratch is better than any pizza you can buy or have delivered from a store so that is what I prefer to do.