Apparently the Koreans learned all about fried chicken from US service personnel during the Korean War. Then the Koreans put their own spin on it, this is why so called 'cultural appropriation' is a great thing!
- Yeah and it's great! Much better than that '11 secret herbs and spices' crap.
- Yeah I tried it and it's ok.
- I tried it but I didn't think it was so great.
- I've heard of it but never tried it, but I'd like to.
- I've heard of it but never tried it and I don't really want to.
- I've never even heard of Korean Fried Chicken.
- I don't give a shit about fried chicken, just show me the damn results.
Most Helpful Girl
I’ve never tried it but it looks absolutely delicious.
Most Helpful Guy
I've had fried chicken from various Asian restaurants but I haven't had it from a chain called Korean fried chicken.