Do you like Indian food?

Do you like Indian food?
Do you like Indian food?
Do you like Indian food?
  • Yes, I love Indian food
  • Indian food is OK
  • No, I don't like Indian food
    Vote C
  • I've never tried Indian food
    Vote D

2345

Most Helpful Guys

• Being an Indian myself, yes I do. India in its own has variety of culture with thousands of cuisines in different styles. The so-called “Indian curry” is itself of zillion types. The diversity in India has helped it in evolving a mix of the lip-smacking foods. Talking about my personal favourite, nothing in the world beats Mughlai. Mughlai basically deals with non-vegan food stuffs in traditional “Nawabi” style. Some people on here would’ve heard of “Korma”. It comes under Mughlai lol.

• I forgot to mention this-
      India has always been a hub of spices. That’s a reason why we love *spicy* food. Simple food is just meh to many of us XD

• Thanks for MHO🤗

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never tried it but it looks yummy.