How do I become vegan-ish?

I eat bad stuff now so I want to eat better. However, I dont actually eat vegetables at all. So I am questioning how to eat better and eat vegetables. I can't ask my parents for any because they say its rabbit food and will tease me.

Im a failure for a 18 old so dont insult me please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rabbit food?😂
    Ease into any high fiber diet! Otherwise you will get gas, bloating, and stomach discomfort due to the abnormal shit in diet.
    Usually I just add steamed vegetables as a side to whatever it is I’m eating. A little butter, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste🤷🏾‍♀️
    After awhile i start researching simple recipes. Using fruit instead of sugar for oatmeal etc...

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you I will try that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really simple. Get some veggies. Eat said veggies. You are 18 why are you still asking your parents for food. If they dont get food you like or dont feel like feeding you get off your ass and buy your own vegies

0|0
    1|0
    • I just said I was a failure why rub it in my face? Whatever I am going quit it.

• Show All
    • For sure you're stupid so it makes sense.

• I may be stupid but at least i can feed myself without mommy or daddy 🙄

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Eat protein made of soy and corn it looks and almost tastes like meat

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you I will test that.

• No problem

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to be vegan…ish. You can learn from countries who's food cultures have contributed to their population enjoying the longest lifetimes on Earth.

Go to Japanese, Korean, Mediterranean restaurants, try-out various balanced dishes with eat & vegetables, memorize the names of dishes you enjoyed, and learn to cook them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Traditional favorites are tried & true, having endured the test of time.

I know some that hated certain things only because they hadn't tasted it cooked in other cooking styles (and there's literally a whole world's full of styles, dishes, flavors, textures, and approaches to the same ingredient!).

• Correction 001: "…with meat & vegetables…"

Correction 002: "I know some that hated certain things only because they hadn't tasted it cooked in other cooking styles (and there's literally a whole world's full of styles, dishes, flavors, textures, and approaches to the same ingredient!) and got hooked after trying the same hated ingredient cooked into another dish from another style."

• You're an adult. Buy your own food, stop worrying about what others think. If they are that immature then they are not worth listening too.
    Ultimately, move out on your own and live the life you want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning Star makes some awesome stuff. Also TVP is almost identical to ground beef. Do some research. There are many options out there. Go to a natural food store too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes