How do I become vegan-ish?

I eat bad stuff now so I want to eat better. However, I dont actually eat vegetables at all. So I am questioning how to eat better and eat vegetables. I can't ask my parents for any because they say its rabbit food and will tease me.

Im a failure for a 18 old so dont insult me please.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Rabbit food?😂
    Ease into any high fiber diet! Otherwise you will get gas, bloating, and stomach discomfort due to the abnormal shit in diet.
    Usually I just add steamed vegetables as a side to whatever it is I’m eating. A little butter, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste🤷🏾‍♀️
    After awhile i start researching simple recipes. Using fruit instead of sugar for oatmeal etc...

• Thank you I will try that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really simple. Get some veggies. Eat said veggies. You are 18 why are you still asking your parents for food. If they dont get food you like or dont feel like feeding you get off your ass and buy your own vegies

• I just said I was a failure why rub it in my face? Whatever I am going quit it.

• For sure you're stupid so it makes sense.

• I may be stupid but at least i can feed myself without mommy or daddy 🙄