If all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?

If all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?
Updates:
5d
Hot damn, this is the most answers I ever had on a question.

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 53

• Um from the top of my head
    -vegemite
    -Nutella
    -lamingtons
    -fairy bread

0|1
    0|0
  • I've said this once before and I'll say it again:

A big mac with 20 pc. chicken mcnuggets, and a large fry.

2|4
    1|1
  • Chilli Crab

0|2
    0|0
  • Even though I prefer other dishes I think it would be a paella. If I can only choose one food and not a entire dish would be Spanish ham.

0|2
    0|0
  • Kebap

1|3
    0|0
  • Tacos! Haha, did I won?

1|2
    0|0
  • Wellllll I live in America and the thing about America is that we don’t really have a food that’s native to the country. We just have food from every other country😂

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Untrue. Buffalo wings and peanut butter originated in the United states. There are others, but I'd have to look them up.

• Show All
    • 5d

No. Cajun food did not exist somewhere else first. Some of the cooking methods did, and most the spices used were brought over from Africa, but they were first combined in that specific way that is cajun food here in the United states.

• 5d

But why don’t we have our own stuff that was native here and not brought from somewhere else. Like maybe peanut butter. That was made here right?

• Our national dish is called “Jew with garden beans” lmao, which I as a person with Jewish ancestry find mildly racist, but that would probably be it

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d like to say Sunday lunch but we are known for fish and chips

0|1
    0|0
  • That

0|1
    0|0
  • India: Chhappan bhog (56 dishes in one plate of all indian categories)

0|2
    0|0
  • England: Fish and chips

Jamaica: Ackee and Saltfish with rice and peas

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

I associate Jamaica with jerk chicken

• 5d

@Hidden_P because apparently thats all we eat, right? 😒

• 4d

No... just the packaging usually has the Jamaican colours or “reggae”.
      Jesus, I didn’t say you only eat fried chicken and watermelon. It’s like me saying I associate India with curry. Of course they do other things, it’s just not the stereotype which is kinda where this question could lead.

I’m English. I don’t continuously eat fish and chips, crumpets and tea.

• For my country? Not sure, but for my state Cheese😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Kačamak
    Pita Źevanica
    Sukača
    Kiśelo Zelje
    Priganice
    Marmelada od 3inзula
    Rumetinov Hljeb

Here are some pictures of typical Montenegrin food 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Schnitzel

0|3
    0|0
  • Grease. Just a huge puddle of grease.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fish and chips

0|3
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|1
    0|1
  • PIZZZZZZA!!! xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese from 🇳🇱

0|2
    0|0
  • meat

0|2
    0|0
  • Maple syrup

0|1
    0|0
  • Paani Puri from India!

0|1
    0|0
  • Corn bread (The United States)

0|1
    0|0
  • Pupusas y curtido... from El Salvador.

0|1
    0|0
  • Butter chicken

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Indian food😍😍
      I love it

• 5d

I’ve written a recipe in red robins question on which food is most appetizing out of the 3.

• Rice and beans

0|1
    0|0
  • Mofongo

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheeseburger. USA 🇺🇸

0|1
    0|0
  • Burgers for sure (the U. S.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 68

• "Raspeballer" and "Smalahove" (Potato dumpling and sheep head)
    If the all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?If the all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

That looks horrible

• 6d

@JoyKJ7, I know, ha ha! It looks much worse than it tastes. Both smalahove and pinnekjøtt can taste the same as this many Norwegians thinks:
      If the all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?

• Cookies, Cake, ice cream any sweet you want, because in America, it all looks good until you get greedy and want more, then you get fat and have diabetes and then blame the food for making you that way.. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Stamppot or the frikandel. I've never eaten either

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Oh nee geen stamppot haha en frikandel heb ik ook nooit lekker gevonden

• Show All
    • 5d

Why would you ever eat it?

• 5d

I was in Amsterdam, wanted to try some authentic dutch food, ended up at a place, sure enough lots of stamppot. I think I had three different types plus sausage with dutch trappist beer. It was really good. My dutch coworkers were amazed I actually found a restaurant with … what traditional dutch people cook at home.

Would eat again for sure.

• Reindeer

1|1
    1|1
  • Sugar because we are given and promised things that seem sweet at first but lead to unhealthy problems later... :( Ahh politics... But if I were to be dreamy apples our country has apple pie and Johnny Appleseed written all over it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Saskatchewan Canada. Roast Beef served up with Yorkshire puddings, potatoes roasted with carrots and onions. Maybe sweet turnips or corn and peas creamed up and fried.

Roasting your beef in bacon is a great way to fatten and flavour your gravy & meat. Roasted bacon makes wicked gravy and mashed potaoes.
    Coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Fries with stoved meat. If the all the countries in the world were represented by food, what food would your country be represented by?

0|1
    0|0
  • i think the true representation of US cuisine is BBQ

but two others
    Fast Food
    Apple Pie

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it be unfair to just say one type of food, it'll have to be at least 3 different and still wouldn't do justice to the majority of regions in my country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Suckling pig, Bali, Indonesia

0|1
    0|0
  • UK: Fish and chips
    India: other half is south Indian ( kerala)
    Dosa with sambar and by the way butter chicken and naan are over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... probably a hamburger and fries? How do you even define American cuisine, honestly? It's a mishmash of everything out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza pizza pizza pasta pasta mafia mandolino Berlusconi

2|0
    0|0
  • I think this fits

1|1
    0|1
  • USA... A 500 POUND CHEESEBURGER WITH DONUTS FOR BUNS DIPPED IN BUTTER THEN DEEP FRIED WITH CHOCOLATE DRIZZLED ON TOP

WITH A DIET COKE ON THE SIZE TO CUT DOWN ON CALORIES

^USA^

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably cheeseburgers. They're quintessentially American. We invented them. We perfected them. And we eat a bajillion bajillion of them year in and year out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the biggest is

0|2
    0|0
  • Haggis, deep fried mars bars, greasy chips, with a bottle of irn-bru and a small glass of whiskey (separate from one another, of course).

0|0
    0|0
  • Bbq, whether it be hot dogs and hamburgers or real deal bbq like more smoked meats, ribs, brisket, and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The country I live in would be represented by a stroopwafel or a bitterballen.

0|1
    0|0
  • The United States would be represented by fast food.

0|1
    0|1
  • It seems the world sees the hamburger as the most American food. I'd rather be represented with real southern BBQ. It's the best food in America.

0|0
    0|0
  • England wold be Fish and chips or the Full English breakfast

0|1
    0|0
  • deep fried butter and beef sandwiches with a side of clam chowder, corn, and kale chips smothered in buffalo sauce and or ranch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Double Bacon cheeseburger, thin cut fries and a large soda.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m from the United States.

It would be cheeseburgers!

🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

0|0
    0|0
  • Tostinos Pizza Rolls

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy - shrimp on a barbie lol

Except the funny thing is (do you Americans collectively realise this yet or...) we Aussies don't say shrimp. Never have done. I bet if you stopped a random person on the street here and asked them what creature a shrimp was, 9 times out 10 they'd have no idea. We definitely DO throw prawns on the barbie (and that part at least is 100% accurate - I've never heard that particular magic deliciousness machine referred to as anything BUT barbie), along with steaks, snags, pies, pizza, and basically any food - we'll give it a shot on the barbie why not? It might be delicious - and could you live with yourself not knowing? No you could not. An Aussie existential crisis.

1|0
    0|0
  • sryia shawerma kebab man its most fucken amazing food

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread, Hamburgers, and lots of sausages. (Guess the country :D)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes