Have you ever had french fries with a shake and did you love it? Also what could that mean?

4d
Do you like food combinations that others think are gross?

915

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 13

• I have, and it really wasn't for me. I prefer Zips' tartar sauce. Their tartar is so good, you could almost just order that in the drive-thru. Just a big bag of tartar sauce and a spoon.
    As for what does it mean? Good question. I asked the girl at the window about the meaning of french fries and shakes. This is what she said:

"It's related to the age of Aquarius. The Age of Aquarius is not part of astronomy. It’s an astrological age, which occurs because of a real motion of Earth known as the precession of the equinoxes, which, for example, causes the identity of the pole star to change over time. The cycle of precession lasts 25,800 years, and there are 12 constellations of the Zodiac. So, roughly every 2,150 years, the sun’s position at the time of the March, or vernal, equinox moves in front of a new Zodiac constellation. The Age of Aquarius begins when the March equinox point moves out of the constellation Pisces and into the constellation Aquarius.

I didn't understand what she said, so I just smiled, thanked her, and left with my tartar sauce and spoon.
    Have you ever had french fries with a shake and did you love it? Also what could that mean?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

• I agree about the hole in the wall places, usually super yummy and reasonably priced.

• When I got my snow tires put on, there was a long wait, so I went across the street to a tavern. Their hamburgers were the bomb! (not the bad kind of bomb) :)

• I have never had French fries or a shake. I think it could mean that he loves you. Or something πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• I do it sometimes.
    Get a frosty from Wendy's with my meal and ill dip one or more of my fries

• No, I go for cola with fries and burgers. Shakes I have by themselves.

• I always love having soft serve icecream and salty french fries and dip it😍

• No, I'm not pregnant.

• OMG! She's multiplied.

• Yes!

• Yes I have.

• No and No and No

• Yes, and I loved it.

• Yes, it was eh.. It means... Something

• Don't know what ur talking about.

• 4d

Yeah, it tastes better with shake than coca cola or pepsi. I like it with grille chicken burgers too.

• 4d

I think it's a good combination in terms of soothing our stomach from the milk shake. Else it would be too acidic.

What Girls Said 7