What to eat if I'm sick?

Don't say fish I'm vegetarian.
What to eat if I'm sick?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• A lot of vegetables and fruits. Micronutrients will help your immune system bounce back. If you don't eat fish, then supplement with omega-3's

3|0
    0|0
    • That's fish in omega 3 but thankyou I Will try the other stuff!

Most Helpful Girls

• What kinda sick?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like extreme cold for 5 years but it can get a little better usually it's not this bad.

• Show All
    • Hope you feel better!😊

• Thankyou!

• Broth is always a good choice. Helps keep you hydrated while filling your belly and not causing and upset stomach. Veggies high in antioxidants would be good. Fruits that have Vitamin C

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• If by sick you mean vomitting then the greatest thing is to keep your fluid up so sip water.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I mean cold

• Show All
    • Oh dear, it was only last year that the report was written but still you know best. Anyway as this is away from your original question I think I'll stop there as I've offered my advice

• Well the hospitals here have like 2/5 People die here because they don't care. The only (maybe some more) ones that put high grades are the ones that work there. Look at the reception in hospitals in Sweden and then Ukraine. I mean I'm from a bad neighberhood so it's worth here but this can't be Good.

And thankyou for your advice!

• Potato soup?

1|0
    0|0
  • Soup

1|0
    0|0
  • soup...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes