How cheap do you eat?

Lately I’ve been spending less. By making cheap soups that only require potatoes, mirepoix and cheap meats.
How cheap do you eat?

Today I made Brots, Chicago style buns toasted with butter and a potato soup. This meal is probably like 2$. I made enough for the next few days and i spent like 15$. I could spend that on one meal at a restaurant.
Money counts when you have to pay bills. Lmao chump.
Also. Ireland lived off potatoes. They’re incredibly good for you. And they can make so many dishes. Just lmao if you think you know nutrition and say what I have in the pic isn’t enough to keep you healthy.

1719

Most Helpful Girls

• Very cheaply even though my dad makes a very high income.

• What does he do?

• That’s a lot of coco pebbles

Most Helpful Guys

• Meat only one time in 2 weeks, much noddles and eggs, cheese only sometimes (my liver thanks me for that)... going out to eat, only if my girlfriend asks

As cheap as I can, need to save money for an apartment...

• Plus, I grow my own vegetables and herbs

• I have a garden too. I grow cilantro and jalapeños.

• Nice. Here is it too cold for jalapeños, but I have turk sweet-hot chillis...
      Years ago I lived on countryside and had a glasshouse, many years I didn't need to buy any vegetables or herbs... then I moved and realized stores sell just trash, so I startet again...12 buckets a 25litres... its absolutely worth the work

• I think that looks good what you made. People are use to living
    off the fat of the lamb. I know all about eating cheap you got to
    that is way it is when you got bills that need paid. You either pay
    your bills or get them shut off. I had a Verizon Wireless account
    i paid $70.00 on a bill that was $138.00 . Well, i was 16 days late
    and didn't pay the full amount in full. I made payment arrangements
    online with Verizon Wireless customer care they claimed it never
    showed that arrangements was made. So they suspended my service
    with Verizon they want paid in full. No partial payments well i learn
    my lesson they are out for the rich and the hell with the poor.