Do you think restaurant staff "messes" with patrons' food sometimes?

• Yes, and it's not uncommon
  • Rarely (1 in 1000 will experience this, per visit)
  • Never (Far less than 1/1000)
    Vote C
Who do you think tends to be the victims: IR couples (minority waiter doesn't like their people dating out), rude customers, someone of the wrong race (from the servers point of view), people who look like they might be off-duty cops, or just random customers?
How do you all eat out knowing the risks?

1638

Most Helpful Girls

• lol i work at mcdonalds but no one rlly messed with food (that i know of), but if u adk for something specific 9/10 u won't get it

• If its a franchise its not likely, like McDonalds etc are surprisingly clean. Otherwise yeah. I know some stories 🀒.

Most Helpful Guys

• That's why I don't like to have problems with the waiter. They have total power over your food. They can spit in it real fast without anybody paying attention. Of course that's a cowardly move