How often do you eat vegetables?

How often do you eat vegetables?
I need them nutrients
Updates:
I’m glad you can all act like my parents and tell me to eat my daily veggies. And the broccoli was baked in the oven with a bit of garlic, olive oil, salt n pepper. Finished off with a hint of lime after I took it out.
Fruits n veggies are not cheap. I just paid like 7$ worth for only like today and tomorrow.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I try to eat vegetables everyday... if I miss a day I usually feel horrible about it lol. Like right, now I have only had breakfast today... it was all eggs, bacon, french toast... hash browns, and a slice of fruit. Gotta do a vegetable heavy dinner now. I am going to a Greek restaurant soon.

Going to have a chicken kabob, lots of Greek salad, olive-oil marinated Greek potatoes, and some green beans and rice with that red sauce that is common in Greek cuisine, I don't know what it is exactly... but it's going to be freaking awesome and I'm not going to feel guilty about it at all! 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Everyday. I'll juice, munch on them raw, bake, saute... you name it. You said veggies are expensive? Where do you live? Here in Toronto, Canada buying them from the farmer's market is damn cheap.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I eat my veggies everyday! I usually have a mixed green salad with my lunch & cooked veggies with my dinner. I also keep carrot juice in the fridge to help supplement my veggie intake.

P. S. if you think veggies are expensive, you may be shopping incorrectly. Go for fresh veggies that are in the current season, and buy them unprepared. Also check out frozen veggies! They’re just as nutritious. Pre-cut veggies and fruits is when buying them can be costly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have at least 2 pieces of fruits or vegetables each day my parents always cook dinner with 3-12 vegetables each night - even on my diet of low carbs I will eat 2 fruits or vegetables every day

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in college so it depends.

If I dont have money, then i will eat once a day and it's something like peanut butter and jelly.

If i have money then everyday. I try to only eat meat once per day (max) so my dirt involves lots of lentils, avocados, pico de gallo, lettuce, radishes, etc. I try to eat salad 3 times per week eat with one head of romain or iceberg. I like my veggies and it really boosts my digestion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate an entire broccoli crown for dinner last night with some garlic. Steamed. And then some fruit too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually with every meal. Equal portions meat/protein, veggies and then some carbohydrates

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday i do. I have a few cups of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. on days I dont have that, I have a few bell peppers. Other times ill have a salad with avocados tomatoes onions.

0|0
    1|0
  • I mostly eat legumes like beans, lentis, etc. Then vegetables I mostly eat in pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every day. Its better to skip meat a day or two then to skip vegetables a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat more food as a midnight snack than u eat this for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Dipped in butter and salt yah.
    Why tf are them broccolis so dry 🙄

0|0
    0|0
    • I put cheese on my broccoli it's good

• Show All
    • @jimyee I just found what I want to make next.

• @SwoleCook Please post some pics of whatever you cook cause you got some serious skills in the kitchen

• A little bit every day. Actually, everyone should eat a lot of vegetables every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • About four servings a day. I like making them stir fry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I have meat. but I LOOOOOOVE fruits and veggies

0|0
    0|0
  • When I’m at my dads I do XD my mom doesn’t feed me enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • About every day, we mostly eat healthy stuff for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day.

0|0
    0|1
  • Almost everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day and lots of it 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to eat them everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate is a vegetable right?

3|0
    0|1
  • How often do you eat edible food?

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably eat too much haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetables?

0|0
    0|0
  • About everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day like you should

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday since I'm a vegan

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • not often

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day, quite often twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • All day, every day!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to whenever I can yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyday but at least a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Every lunch and dinner, if I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single day multiple meals a day