• I donut drink
    Vote C
  • I'm not a drunk, you asshole 😡
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|4

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't drink anymore and never plan to again. However, when I used to drink in social gatherings I was somewhat sloppy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on when I decide to be a drunk but I'm usually a good drunk

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I donut drink. I've only had one in my life

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought I was a good drunk but after seeing a horrendous US version of Frank Gallagher (this is the US version of Shameless I take it) in this clip, I am genuinely praying for the apocalypse! What is going on!! Is nothing Sacred! lol

1|0
    0|0
    • How dare you. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

• All I'm saying is I visit Manchester (where Frank Gallagher is from) often. I love America so much but our pubs are not that pretty, our bar staff are not that pretty, our girls talking to Frank are no that pretty and our Frank Gallaghers are not that pretty, just saying like! lol

• Neither? The times I have drink enaugh to be a bit intoxicated I can either be happy, funny, depressed or want to fight. But if get drunk for real what I am is not good or bad drunk but a very intoxicated and barfing one.

1|0
    0|0
  • when i have drunk in the past, (not touched any in just over a year though) i just tend to laugh at anything and anyone
    but on the rare occasion when someone decided to get aggressive while i was drunk, I tried to diffuse the situation and if they started becoming seriously aggressive then I would only ever react if I had to..

1|0
    0|0
  • Anybody who is alcoholic is a very depressing drunk.
    Anybody who isn't an alcoholic is a tolerable drunk in very small doses.
    Most people who are drunk are very tiresome to anybody except those who are very drunk as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had alcohol. Don't plan on it either. It's how undisciplined people ruin their lives.

After seeing what the Democrat kangaroo court had to say about Kavenaugh, I've been motivated to be the one in court to say "Never had alcohol, so I've been drunk way fewer times and know for sure that he/she is lying.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not just a good or bad scale. There are happy drunks, sad drunks, horny drunks, and mad drunks. They are all relatively easy to deal with because you know what you're getting going into the evening. I almost never drink, but when I do, I'm almost always a happy drunk with an occasional horny drunk appearance. However, there's one more type of drunk... the worst and most dangerous kind of drunk... the "everything is fine, until..." drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • More so entertaining drunk
    im very social and hyper

and most people are actually very interested in me when im drunk, im like very charismatic then :p friends hate it tho cause i speak to literally anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say good , but my friends would say annoying lol, coz I laugh all the time when I'm drunk. I find the stupidest things funny when I'm drunk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually drink. But when I do, I get really calm.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-KG_AMMz4PQ
    πŸŽ₯ I AM NOT DRUNK!!! - YouTube

1|0
    0|0
  • I wrote Im a bad drunk because even do I do drink beers I had never been really drunk drunk in my life. I dont want to go through the feeling of being drunk liek I had seen people. I rather avoid that. I do drink and maybe I get tipsy but that is all

1|0
    0|0
  • i've only heard good things about my drunk personality. funny, a bit outrageous, much more emotionally emotive about how i feel about people

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m the type of drunk who is probably going to dance with everyone and laugh out loud. I’m the same person just more intense

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm just with my husband then he is in for a fun time πŸ˜†.
    Around my brothers I'm an annoying drunk.
    Around friends I tend to be a funny drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lightweight due to my obviously low intake on alcohol but god I am more annoying drunk than I could ever be sober

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink but not frequently and I don't drink more than two drinks when i do imbibe, so I am neither a drink not a teetotaler.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm never more than buzzed and haven't been since college. Since I don't have hateful thoughts when I'm sober, I never say things I regret when I'm drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the happiest, most lovable, huggable drunk on the planet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am what I would call a philosophical drunk, although not much different than when I am sober, I am more willing to push it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best drunk lol everything is too fun

However after a point past too drunk. Then its stupidity πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten drunk enough to figure that one out lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I'm a pretty nice and good drunk, when I manage to get drunk. I don't drink too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink alcohol. But I'd probably be an agressive drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bad one, but everyone around me says I'm a great drunk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the person that everyone feeds shots to, because I'm a fun drunk and they WANT me drunk! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Why, I'm funny and witty and the life of the party when I'm drunk...

Drive better, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, I become super friendly and funny when I drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im luck because when im drunk my eyes are not red and i can control myself

0|0
    0|0
  • "E" For Happy Drunk when I Do Drink. lolxx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a drunk since I do not drink!

1|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time, I can hold my own. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I donut drink

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a drunk, you asshole 😀

1|2
    0|0
  • I am a bad drunk, wild and crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a silly and cuddly drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a wild as fuck drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get very chill when I drink

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get happy

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, I've never drank any alcohol

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy and sleepy drunk lol

1|1
    0|0
  • A sleepy drunk

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a good one

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why I am drinking

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m kinda sloppy, but a generally happy drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever drink.

1|0
    0|0
    • The few times I have been my friends say I go very quiet. Just the opposite of me IRL.

• I rarely drink , when i do i am a lightweight

1|0
    0|0
  • I become a drunken mess

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a not drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'm a baaaaaaaad drunk

1|0
    0|0