Which restraunt shouldn't charge regular price on foods if you ask for less toppings for the food you order sense it saves them money?

I ask this sense some don't discount for less tomatos , onions, pickles, cheese. this is for anonymous an girls an guys comment on what you think
  • pizza restraunt
    Vote A
  • ice cream shop
    Vote B
  • bagel shops
    Vote C
  • deli shop
    Vote D
  • burger places
    Vote E
  • sub sandwich shop
    Vote F
  • all of the above
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a standard price to not over complicate things.

Imaging all the extra amount of calculations they'd have to do.
    I may not seem bad for a small restaurant but a big one would waste a lot of time if the customers constantly ordered foods with less toppings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, same price.
    You’re making things more difficult by asking for alterations. They have to pay more attention to which dish has which stipulation and where.

0|1
    0|1
    • 3d

an i use to work for a stir deli department an our boss said ordering it with less toppings saved company nany dollars an most companies won't charge extra if there fair I've dealt with pizza companies who do an don't charge for less toppings 1 of my favorite 1s gives med a discount for less toppings

• 3d

I work in the restaurant business. And yes it saves money, but I still don’t see why you should be charged less. You’re ordering an item that is not on the menu.

• If you want extra they charge more so it is only fair that they charge less for less toppings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted a