Would you try eating durian?

Would you try eating durian?

Durian is a controversial fruit. The smell of durian is so pungent it is banned from hotel, airport and public transport.

"Durian is a strange combination of savory, sweet, and creamy all at once. A durian is supposed to have subtle hints of chives mixed with powdered sugar. It's supposed to taste like diced garlic and caramel poured into whipped cream."
  • No
  • Yes
  • Maybe
    Vote C

1220

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't get near enough to it to eat it, lol 😂

I won't say the smell is so bad, but I just find it overpowering...

• 2d

Personally I don't like it too, the smell gives me headache. But I can eat it if its added as flavouring ingredient in a dish. Just not by itself haha!

• 2d

You should!

The smell is why they don't allow it in hotels, even in Asia.

• 1d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. Smells like hell but taste like heaven.