What’s the worst family sit down restaurant chain in your opinion? (not fast food)?

I think Applebees blows. Glad they’re on the verge of going out of business.What’s the worst family sit down restaurant chain in your opinion? (not fast food)?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• At least in my city the worst is definitely Olive Garden. Our Olive Garden rarely feels like the food is fresh even when it is prepared correctly. Only things they get right are the breadsticks and the soup. Our Applebee's here is actually decent, but nothing to write home about.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all suck gov purposefully doesn't pay waiters and waitresses so we have to pay them. Always having people watch me eat makes me uncomfortable, your taking a chance of seeing customers wine and argue about the food towards the restaurant and slowing the process for everyone else. I fucking hate it all burn it all down. Oh and on top of that unsentary food.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion they are all pretty bad. On road trips I use Google/Yelp/Open Table to find local non-chain restaurants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been to Applebee's in a while.. But I think Old Country Buffet was the worst.. I mean I used to love it, but it wasn't that great..

0|0
    0|0
  • But whats wrong with it? lol... it looks so cozy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what that is. We always go to a real restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Applebee’s is trash

0|0
    0|0
  • Finally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any cheap buffet

0|0
    0|0
  • Chili's