What's your favourite fruit juice?

I love mango juice and pineapple juice simply because these are my favourite fruits! These two taste better than any other fruit juices, in my opinion :) What's yours? Thank you!
Updates:
3d
I'm drinking heck lot juices everyday to deal with this awful summer lately. It makes me cheerful xD
3d
I've just blocked a guy who posted a perveted comment on my thread. Anyone who thinks making creepy and perverted jokes and comments on a woman's question threads all the time and expecting her to get impressed is honestly a bstupidity. I used to remove creepy comments and block them, but now I've decided to let them stay just to let other girls wee how creepy perverts some people are on here. Anybody who makes sexual comments on my questions that are not related to sex at all will get blocked.

1|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Apple juice

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this nice fruit juice in Yaffo which was basically strawberry, banana and some other things. It was really delicious πŸ˜‹, but I rarely have fruit juices

1|0
    0|0
  • Peach &orange, real juice like from a juicer, not like the store brought the overly sugared juice cocktail.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I prefer the real one, too. The store ones arw not very healthy

• 3d

They're mainly just sugar and artificial flavoring, along with who knows what it is mixed in with it.

• Love your 2 favorites , also like mixed red / purple / blue fruit smoothies too. Good old favorites , orange and apple still go down well.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

You've got a great taste!

• 3d

Thank you , eating blueberries right now , whilst doing household chores... before my ferret / ferret-polecat hybrids wake up again... naughty furry sausages... but so lovable !!

• I don't like juice for its high sugar content but i do like fuity tea. I am drinking elderberry tea.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I don't think I've ever tried that! It sounds very delicious though!

• Grape juice and orange juice are about the only two I drink. I like apple juice but apple juice doesn't like me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Apple juice tends to cause some problems for you?

• 3d

Yep. Gives me the squirts.

• 3d

Damn :/ Well, at least you can drink your grape juice and orange juice without getting sick!

• I make smoothies everyday for my breakfast. I use orange juice and grapefruit juice all the time. Those are delicious. I also mix in pineapple as well. I haven't been doing it for very long though, so I keep mixing it up

0|0
    0|0
  • They sell this citrus fruit juice, with different citrus fruits. I like that one, and just basic orange juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mango and maracuja, I drink Pineapple juice quite almost daily aswell because its healthy and has benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably just lemonade, tbh. My parents made sweet, mild lemonade a lot and it's how I make it now, and it's so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • pineapple is the best!
    nothing beats an avocoado smoothie though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cranberry juice and pineapple juice rn, but I like almost all fruit juices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry+bananna+honey
    Orange juice
    Carrot juice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i like Orange juice , Vegetable juice , Grape juice
    not too much i don't like. I also will drink generics
    or off brands they're just as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple juice and pineapple juice

1|0
    0|0
  • i do like apple juice
    apple isn't my favorite fruit but kiwi is but i don't like kiwi juice at all
    so apple juice

0|0
    0|0
  • Guava

2|0
    0|0
  • Apple juice is my all time favorite
    Grape is second
    Cranberry is third

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange juice, it's amazing paired with bacon and eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • CRANBERRY !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple🍍

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple
    Mango
    Pineapple
    I also love cranberry juice when its mixed with other juices

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemonade

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I made lemonade today, would you like to have some? XD

• 3d

YessssssπŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• pineapple

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I knew you'd say that πŸ™Œ

• Show All
    • 3d

its the tropical desi palette

• 3d

True. You said desi! Now I like you even more, lol. I love sprinkling some salt on it and eating it with friends /family. It's so freaking delicious. I tried pineapple with some cheese and cherry not too long ago. I loved it. Pineapple is such a great fruit.

• I love pomgranate juice

1|0
    0|0
  • Orange juice with lots of pulp
    Cran-grape

0|0
    0|0
  • grape, berry, cherry, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiwi...

1|0