Settle an argument for me do caffinated drinks make you have to urinate more or less?

Really? I always thought the opposite. I always thought that meant it dehydrates you. Or do you guys mean dehydrates you through the process of urination. I guess that would make sense. I guess my friend wins.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I can say from experience. I once took caffeine tablets as an experiment before a workout as it was an idea to increase energy etc.

Boy a big mistake... I felt like I had bladder issues that first day!

But yes too much caffeine will have that affect

Most Helpful Girl

• Caffeine definitely makes you urinate more as it's a diuretic. I avoid it for precisely that reason.