Have you ever bought so much food that you didn't have enough room to store it all in your refrigerator or freezer or pantry?

I realized a few days ago that I couldn't make enough room for my refrigerator and had to remove ice trays and jam food in the freezer part of my refrigerator too. I bought $254.11 worth of food. This is my 2nd most ever I've bought for 1 month with a family of 3 being just shy by $0.94 of my record of $255.05. I didn't plan on this. It just worked out this way. My record low is $199.58 over the last 5 years. Have you experienced this?

I realize that usually refrigerators come with a freezer with it also so left out that part. Very rare that today's refrigerators won't have a freezer area with it. Are there even any still today?
Yes for regridgerator but not pantry
Yes for pantry for not refriderator
Yes for both
Vote C
No I haven't
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
6