Any ideas you can think of for a slogan to add to a bakery/ dessert business?

kitty71
I want to start a business long term of making desserts for sale but only advertising myself through Whatsapp and social media, cause that is the easy way now to do it but also due to the fact that I dont know anything realted about running a store or economy any of that and also I dont even have a capital to start a business like that I hve to start from scratch and zero like by selling them to people I know, friends, something that simple first. I just want to let people know that I make desserts (muffins, cakes, cookies) and sell them through Whatassp and social media or sell them through networking or seel them first from my house and I put some sign on the window letting people do what I sell and see how will it go starting like that.

The thing is that I want to have like a name and slogan for what I do The following slogans I have in mind go below the logo. But I dont have an idea yet. I have several ideas but fel free to add more if you have to. The ones I have so far are these and tell me if they are catchy. I I dont have a lot of menu recipes, just like 3 I do best so far, cause I have made them several times already for the house or gave them as gifts for Christmas to my family but you have to start somewhere right? The slowgan has to be catchy, modern

1. Delicious and healthy
2. A delicious treat
3. Life is as sweet as you make it"
4. There is always time for something sweet
8
1