Have You Ever Made Homemade Alcohol? And If So How Did It Turn Out?

Brainsbeforebeauty
Thought about trying my hand at making and found this easy recipe online unless someone has better recipe or any tips?
11 mo
Just had to update... I actually made the easy way and it turned out good.. I'll probably let it ferment a little longer next batch and have another idea will probably try...
But in a pinch, just juice and even regular yeast will work... I used Ocean Spray Cranberry Mango, and it was really good and ready in 48 hours if can't wait 🙂
11 mo
2nd batch, 2nd update...
Omg people, this batch is stronger took Apple juice, raisins, and yeast... Kinda tastes like Apple beer and not that much a beer drinker, but it's not so bad, the cranberry mango tasted better (just ferment a little longer next time) but I got a cranberry black cherry going and a orange-pineapple, so we'll see which turns out the best 🍻🥂 cheers... Happy Saturday 😎
59
16