I bought some chocolates for the girl I like. How should I give them to her tomorrow?

Anonymous
So tomorrow this girl I like and her dad will be meeting up with my family and I at this yacht club by the beach that we always go to. Earlier today I bought her some chocolates for Valentine’s Day. I plan on giving them to her to tomorrow but don’t know how I should do so. I can’t screw this up.

There were three scenarios that I randomly thought of in my head. The first one would be to just give them to her the first time seeing her. I would just say hi and happy Valentine’s Day and just give them to her then. The second scenario I thought of would be sometime during the day or evening where I ask her if she wants to go walking with me somewhere and find a more private place to chill (which we did last time we were there). I could then give them to her then. The last one I thought of would be later on when we’re all getting ready to leave. I figured the evening or night sky might look nice I guess. Whichever way I do it, I just want it to be where it’s kinda just the two of us.

What would you guys do? Do you think any of the ideas I thought of were good or did you think of your own good idea? What should I do? I just don’t want to mess it up.
0
1