What is your most national dish that you eat with pleasure and appetite like our men?

Anonymous
Finally, I am here with the dish and drink series. Although "Kebap" and "Döner" come to mind when it comes to Turkish food, it is actually not. We don't eat them every day. Because they are too fatty and unhealthy. 😁 I want to talk you about our national dish; "Kuru Fasulye" , "Şehriyeli Pirinç Pilavı" , "Turşu" , "Kuru Soğan" , "Ayran" -available in the pictures below-. But let's keep this secret between us, please. 😜 As a Turk, I hate this combination of dish.) Every Turkish (especially our men) eats this combination of dish with great pleasure and appetite. I can not understand that. And just wondering and asking this; what is your most national dish that you eat with pleasure and appetite like our men? 😳
5 mo
Congratulations! Your question What is your most national dish that you eat with pleasure and appetite like our men? has been selected as Great. Check its opinions and replies.
5 mo
Congratulations! Your question has been selected as "Great" by the GAG Content Team. Great questions are featured on the Homepage ("Featured"), on the "Live Feed" and on recent "Questions" pages. You have also been awarded 4 xper points for your great question. Thanks so much for your contribution to the GirlsAskGuys community! 🙂 Your "Great" Question:What is your most national dish that you eat with pleasure and appetite like our men?
14
1