What is your go to drink?

NikolaiIvanov
I've recently started drinking regularly with my father as he wants me to drink responsibly when I'm on my own, so I'd like to know what are the go to drinks for you people. I haven't tried a lot of different types and brands but I really enjoyed drinking whiskey cocktails like the old fashioned and also drinking rum. Being brand specific I drank Glenfiddich and Mackymyra (Swedish malt whisky, I live in Sweden) and Captain Morgan's spiced rum with cola was also good, I've tried beer before but I didn't like it same as for plain vodkas, flavoured vodkas were okay but seemed very harsh. I also drank gin-tonic and it had mixed feelings about it, I would like to know your favourites as well as recommendations.
What is your go to drink?
What is your go to drink?
What is your go to drink?
What is your go to drink?
5 d
From the go to drinks you guys listed, I'd definitely want to try female breast milk and tequila, separately of course. But I'm sorry for the wine folks but I just can't understand why is it appealing maybe if you could elaborate why you like it I might understand a bit better.
What is your go to drink?
16
24