Are you good at cooking?

DizzyDesii
So i’m not asking if you cook or if you can cook... but basically whatever you do cook, are you good at it?
Include a caption for your image…
Man a ninja tried!! But cookin just ain't my style. HS culinary arts showed with my pink ground beef and soggy omelet that it just ain't for me 🤣
I even fucked up the koolaid! Like How you fck up the tea and koolaid 🙈 YOU HAD ONE DANG JOB DESI!!
But lately i’ve been pan searing chicken and im gettin the hang of it! Cuttin up bell peppers and onions didn't work for me (cause i’m clumsy and woukd cut myself) so now i just pick and pull, pick and pull 😭 But im doin a little sumn sumn ya know
But this chicken been good tho! And well done (or is that for steak only) 🤔 but anyways the grease in the skillet popped a mf one two many dang times!
Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long Long story short... i killt it! No like literally dang near burnt the thing
But no like really, thank Lord for men who can cook and like to cook because it shol as heck won’t be this lady cookin for ya... Oh also, I wanna give a shout out to my mom and grandma for cookin. Thank y'all!!
#FeelFreeToList #CanYouCook
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Never Tried
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates: