Do You Eat Raw Oatmeal? Raw Corn on the Cob? Raw Eggs? Or Other Foods Raw That Are Normally Cooked?

Leavesbound
I've recently been criticized for eating some foods raw. Now it is understandable to avoid eating raw meats. But certain foods I ALWAYS eat raw.

I find they taste better and I believe are better for you. I eat raw whole grain oats, Quaker or other brands. No instant or steal cut. Just raw uncooked whole grain oats with a little milk, cinnamon and berries.

I also never cook corn on the cob. I just strip down the husk and silk and wash it off and eat it raw. I find it's almost like eating fruit and is sweeter that way especially white corn.

I consume raw eggs regularly mixed with milk, a little vanilla and nutmeg and shook up really good. It's almost like eggnog but without the sugar.

I'm interested in finding out if anyone else does this or eats other raw foods that are traditionally cooked.
2
0