Anyone else just go to someone house for free food so they don’t have to buy any in at home and safe money?

Anonymous
I’m 21 I’m saving up to study abroad so my money is very limited and I don’t really have a lot in at home to cook much or eat much I go to this guys house for the free food his mum cooks big portions , I don’t really like him that much as he did something super shitty to me but the food is nice. I can have about two meals at once there and snacks are included too and drinks. It saves me so much money and his mum doesn’t have to cook so many times when I’m there she only cooks once and warms up all the left over food. I do pay for things when we go out but I do love just going for the food. I was meant to be going today but I was busy working. I don’t earn much money , what I do get is going on my education.
7
2