To all of the cooks on GAG, are there any international dishes you have wanted to cook or bake?

FinalFantasyBro
I can definitely say food is a universal language of it own and each country and region has their own special dishes. I have been lately wanting to create different foods which originate from different cultures but I wonder to the men and women who enjoys baking and cooking as much as me are there specific dishes from another culture you been interested in recreating for yourself?

As a black American male I will just simply state it I have been constantly interested in recreating some famous Chinese and Japanese dishes especially making my own sushi but what about you ladies and gentlemen are there any specific countries that make delicious food you wouldn't mind creating for yourself?
1
10