Would you support covid pills dispursed in the food supply?

lightbulb27
Note: NO... REPEAT NO GOVERNMENT HAS PROPOSED FORCING A COVID PILL ON ALL PEOPLE AS OF YET. But someone is going to think it, so the people of GAG should have first opportunity to think about it. That's the power of GAG, a global community of leading edge, and possibly amorous, thinkers!

Since Covid treatment is in pill form now... I assume it can be made shelf stable and included in foods. That leads to new "opportunities" doesn't it?

Govt could... put the ingredients in some innocuous ingredient such as "natural and artifical flavorings" which are baked into the American diet. Nobody knows what this stuff is... and it is in nearly everything. They could innoculate the entire population quickly... if that's what they want to do. Or have we been conditioned all along? They could call it "organic probiotics", and people would eat it like candy and pay for it to boot!
My kids love this Organic Probiotic Covid Lite therapy, and for only $20 a serving.
Wouldn't that be happier than getting jabbed every 2 months?

Just put a warning label on the product: "Surgeon General: may contain substances determined by the government to benefit society. Were not responsible if you eat it, should work out ok."

I think it's a horrifically awful idea. I think "natural and artifical flavoring" in everything is... frightening. Who knows anything tastes like without having it be "flavored". Eat a fresh vegetable/fruit instead!

Maybe you should just eat real food and avoid all this other processed junk, and keep a keen eye on your government.

Inspiration for the question.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59867536

Yes, we have to do what it takes to save society
No No No!!
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
6