Why would a girl want to start a life time R'ship with lies and cheating? Have girls become so selfish and unemotional in modern society?

If u r a Feminist please I don't need your response. Also calling me MCP or BS stuff won't change the truth so please if that's what you gonna answer, Buh Bye.

I am a 26 year old traditional and cultured Indian. Never been sexually involved with any girl in my life but the society is changing so fast especially girls/woman. I practiced chastity all my life and will practice it until my marriage no matter when it happens but girls in my society are relying on lies and cheating in the most important relationship decision of marriage. I have studied in a B-school with many female classmates and many of them had no morals which woman 10 years back had and they accepted that they will hide their sexual past from their future husbands. Women are demanding trust, truth and loyalty from their future husband but are cheating at the first step. More and more women are involved in sexual acts trying to compete with indecent males without having a care for emotions of the decent man. Women in my society lie to their future husband mostly in arranged marriages about their sexual past just to cheat the guy. I wonder how they could cheat a person who trusted them more than himself. How selfish women in my society have become that they are ready to cheat everyone just to show themselves as an Ideal wife. What makes a girl cheat a guy who is ready to give her everything that he saved all his life be it his money, respect, time, property, trust and virginity. Is modern female becoming heartless or do they just think that hiding the truth would make their life easy without caring about others emotions? Isn't this the height of selfishness? How could someone be happy by ruining someone else's dreams and life? All this is reducing my respect for women. Do they think they can build a trustworthy and loving relationship the foundation of which is Lies, Betrayal and Selfishness? Does it never hurt them cheating a person who is ready to love them for the rest of his life?
6
1