Girls, why do you judge all really good looking men as players?

I'm told I'm a very attractive latino male. Girls have this misconception about me and think that I have a girl for every day of the week or some shit. I don't really have sex much and honestly I practice a life of abstinence until I can find someone I have real feelings for. I'm not a saint, and have hooked up with random women before.. But not nearly as much as girls seem to perceive of me. It gets to the point where I can't even get a date because I'm being prejudged. I would show a pic, but I want to keep myself anonymous and private. I know some of you are going to comment on how big of an ego it sounds like I have, but this is a serious problem. And I don't have an ego, I'm pretty humble and kind. Many people are just mean and ignorant and when they see a guy that meets the standards of what the media and society has labeled "attractive" they automatically pre-judge and label the guy as a sex tool with no feelings, that fucks a shit ton of girls, or an asshole, or someone that thinks they're better than everyone else. My question to you girls is, why do you do this?
4
0