Girls, why do you judge all really good looking men as players?

I'm told I'm a very attractive latino male. Girls have this misconception about me and think that I have a girl for every day of the week or some shit. I don't really have sex much and honestly I practice a life of abstinence until I can find someone I have real feelings for. I'm not a saint, and have hooked up with random women before.. But not nearly as much as girls seem to perceive of me. It gets to the point where I can't even get a date because I'm being prejudged. I would show a pic, but I want to keep myself anonymous and private. I know some of you are going to comment on how big of an ego it sounds like I have, but this is a serious problem. And I don't have an ego, I'm pretty humble and kind. Many people are just mean and ignorant and when they see a guy that meets the standards of what the media and society has labeled "attractive" they automatically pre-judge and label the guy as a sex tool with no feelings, that fucks a shit ton of girls, or an asshole, or someone that thinks they're better than everyone else. My question to you girls is, why do you do this?
Girls, why do you judge all really good looking men as players?
Add Opinion