This girl sends me mixed emotions I've told her how I feel and she tells me she doesn't want a relationship?

This girl i met about 10 months ago was in a crappy relationship with a guy, i didn't think i had a chance with her but EVERYone insisted that i try and hook up with her. im not the kind of person to just hook up with someone cause of there looks, i would want a relationship. Well she would texts me all the time even when her boyfriend would tell her not to, hang out with me against her boyfriends will, and she would flirt with me a lot. We would always hang out and get drunk with her friend and a lot of my guy friends and she would always stick by me and she never talked to any of the other guys. She would hug me and want my attention all the time. Well last month she broke up with her boyfriend and tells me how much she misses him and i try and comfort her and stuff, then she goes dark for a while like a week we didn't text much, but now she calls me everyday just to talk and we text 24/7. I've told her before how much i care for her and how much i like her and she still talks to me she just says she wishes she liked me im such a sweetheart and doesn't know whats holding her from me and says she loves me as a friend. she's said that she wanted to hook up with me before and well We hung out a few days ago again and got drunk like usual and she brought her best friend with her and her friend kept telling me to get with her and insisted to both of us that we kiss or something. well after a little bit she takes my phone and hides it in her bra and tells me to find it so i check her pockets and feel her up and then started grabbing her chest and shit and she was laughing the hole time, but nothing happened afterwards we just sat down. well we get in my truck with everyone and she broke something in it and then said she feels bad and just starts kissing me and touching me a lot. so i drop her off and we hug and then an hour later like always she texts me telling me that she's sorry for showing me affection and feels bad for hurting me or leading me on.
3
0