Do you think she will get angry at me. he was teqnically with me first?

i met this guy at a club, we made out texted for a bit the next day and that was i.

months later i became friends with a girl from my grade who i than found out was fucking the guy i met at the club 'tom'.

she really liked him but he was just in it for the sex, she made it sound like they were more serious than it actually was.

tom and i became friend bonding over my modeling and exercise, i was still sort of in contact wit him since that night and than saw him out a lot while was with my friend.

my friend has now been with her bf for 11 months and really loves him. i just broke up with my bf and tom was there for me. since i dont want a relationship, tom and i decided tobecome fuck buddys.

my friend has no clue, tom and i are 19 and lily my friend is 18. tom and i are really good friends and thats all lily knows.

if she were to find out do you think she owuld be pissed?

last time i spoke to her i told her i was sleeping with someone new and she guessed tom, i was put on the spot and lied saying it was my ex-ex bf..

i know she will find out somehow. should i just tell her or?
2
0